Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I have McChicken from McDonalds on the table. Im hungy. And the burger's for me. But why arent I eating? Why cant I find the courage to go to the table and eat the stupid burger? I dont know whats wrong with me. I havent been eating lately. I cant eat. I'd regret if I do. But starvation arent flattering ya know. But Im so hungry.. Why do I have to always control my food? Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I can eat anything I desire without having to worry what it will do to my physical appearance. Really. Ive always controlled my appetite. I cant remember when was the last time I ate anything without having to worry. Ahahaha. Its really hard to lose weight. And for me to actually become like this, not exactly skinny but not plum either. Just nice, was what my mom say, was not easy. I had to starve myself for 6 months. No rice. No chocs. No junk food. Nothing delicious. Just roti bodoh. I know roti is carbs. You need carbs. Not much. Just a little. So yeah. I lost weight. Sampai s'rang. I used to be sickly skinny. They say la. But I tak ingat bile pun. When I look into the mirror, I still look fat. I still feel fat. I guess that my problem, not yours.

I should eat that McChicken now. Im starving like fuck.