Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006!

Welcome 2007!


In a few hours, we'll be saying hi to a new and hopefully wonderful year. I have to say Im excited. I dont know what's install for me in 2007. And thats the best part, not knowing. Considering today's the last day of Dec and the last day of 2006, I just want to reminisce. Everything.

Last night, when I was at Shadz's & Hanzy's place, I received the most ridiculous text message ever. Yeah, ever! Kak Ogy congratulated me becoz she heard that Dean & I are engaged. I was like stunned. Literally. Ive never heard something so ridiculous in my entire 20 years of being alive. I dont know from who she got the news from and I dont really care honestly. Its not true. I mean, yeah. Its not true. We're together. Going on strong but we've never discussed about getting engaged anytime soon. Thats just bizzarre. I told Dean. He said people in club med like to talk about others and that they like to make up rumours. HAR HAR HAR.


Oh well. Nothing exciting happened during the first 3 months this year. College happened. I had a blast in term 3. No kidding. Classes was fun. Things were the same. I havent started skipping classes yet. College was everything to me. Was not attached. Life was predictable and boring.


April - June was fun. Industrial training in Club Med happened. Met alot of nice people. I even have brothers there. And Im missing them. Mike has gone back to Indonesia tho. I miss him heaps. I was truly happy there. I know what happiness felt like. It was great. Met Dean too. Never talked to him. As in a conversation.


July - Sept was a drag. Was not excited to go back to college. Skipped alot of classes. Even practical classes. Subjects was a bore. Honest. Had to decide where I wanted to go for my 2nd industrial training. Did not hesitate in picking Club Med coz I was already dating Dean. So yeah.


Oct - Nov was great. Went back to Club Med. Spent a whole lot of time with him. Got to know him alot better. Love him even more. It was a blast. I have no words to describe it. It was just magical.


Dec sgt bosan. Stayed home the whole month. Dean came but it didnt go smooth. Not gonna go in depth. Not a good memory. Conflict dgn Dean. It was not great. I thought I was gonna lose him. But now we're ok. Still going strong. Stronger than ever. I love him more than ever. I swear.


So basically, 2006 is/ was a good year for me. I found Dean when I was not looking. I just hope 2007 will bring more happiness and less weight. haha.. Oh well.. Thats all..