Monday, January 01, 2007

The Sweetest Thing

I never knew it could be like this
but I always hoped it would be
from the first day I saw you
I knew you'd complete me.


Your presence makes me smile
every time is fun with you
I've never felt this way before
I see everything in you.


No matter how much time goes by
it feels like every day's the start
I still get butterflies in my stomach
I feel pounding in my heart.


God, the feeling you give me
I hope it never goes away
I'll never let you go
I need you near me every day.


Every night I lay in bed
and replay the first time we kissed
the most perfect lips had touched me
it was everything I wished.


Someone- please pinch me now
you're just too good to be true
I hope all I'm feeling
is the way you feel too.


The sweetest things I've ever known
are the things you say to me
when I think about forever
you and I is what I see.

The Way You Make Me feel

The way I feel when you hold me in your arms
is undescribable.
When you kiss me,
my heart just melts.
When you touch me,
my body goes numb.
Your eyes mesmerize me.
I don't know how you do it.
All you have to do is walk by me
and I feel lightheaded.
It's impossible for me not to smile
when I think of you.
You're so perfect in every way,
it boggles my mind.
I often wonder how it could be me,
and not some beautiful woman
that's holding hands with you.
When you tell me I'm your angel,
I'm so overwhelmed with joy that I almost cry.
When you flash me one of your gorgeous smiles,
I go weak in the knees.
The power that you have over me
is unbelievable.
When you're not by my side,
you're always in my head.
Nothing in the world could measure up
to the way you make me feel.

The Greatest Gift I Ever Knew



The greatest gift I ever knewCame from loving you.
You've been my strengthWhen I was weak.
You've held me high
To reach my peak.
Your love for meI could never betray.
From your gentle arms,
Never will I stray.
You've given a gift,
So special and true,
A gift I'll spend my life
Giving back to you