Thursday, January 11, 2007

There are things that I can forgive and forget. And to tell the truth, I'd tolerate most things. As much as I hate to admit it, I am some what soft hearted. And its not the best feeling in the world. I'd feel bad if I dont forgive someone and after, I'd hate myself for giving in easily. Im torn really. But if there's one thing you should know, it'd be that if you offend me, there'd be no forgiveness and I would never forget. Just like what someone did to me last month. I have to admit that he's done so many shitty things to me but at the same time he can be nice in a annoying way. But what he did last month was unforgivable. Im not gonna specify. He said the most hurtful thing anyone could have ever said to me. And to think I did nothing to deserve those hurtful words? Thats just plain cruelty. I hate him. I can see that he's trying to be nice to me. But I cant find the space to accept his kindness. I cant even look at him. Sometimes, things would be alot better with him not around. Sometimes, I hate him so much, I even wish him dead. I know I have an evil mind. I dont care. You can hate me for saying this. I repeat, I DONT CARE. Whenever he's not around, I'd wait for the hse phone to ring. I'd hope the hospital or the police to call and tell me that he's involved in an accident and that he passed away. haha. Evil. Oh well. Im just telling the truth. Thats how much I hate him. But then bad people dont die easily. They'll stick arnd longer to torture people. Feh. I hate him. Je deteste!