Saturday, January 27, 2007

I have made my final decision. I'll give Alice a call on sunday. I wanna ask if MPH Summit take part timers. MPH Parade would be better. But I know Mr. Ong so well. He doesnt take part timers. I need the cash. I do!



Term 5 is ok I guess. Subjects are ok. Except for finance I think. I concentrate like fuck in that class. No kidding. But I dont understand anything. Nothing. And the assessment are 2 weeks away. Im not excited at all. Law on the other hand is a blast. Ms Bhuvanes is awesome. Law is awesome. Dont think Im gonna have that much of a problem with Law. French? So far so good. He's not as bad as I thought he was. He's quite funny with a twisted sense of humour. Twisted indeed.



Food promo's tomorrow. Excited and scared all at the same time. I hope things will go on smooth tomorrow. The theme's ' South East Asian'. Quite boring really. But I think we're doing a good job with the food. Liao's the head chef. Not a surprise. I wanna go to BDH's food promo. The theme's ' White Indulgence'. Sounds good. And its 15 course mea;. Can u imagine? Gila. Sure full punya. But I think it'll be small portion for each course. What do u think? 15 course meal and its 100 bucks. Broke. So just forget about it.



Dean's back in Kuching. For good I think. He's working in Holiday Inn Kuching. As if Kuantan tu tak jauh sgt, kena pindah Kuching. Oh well. Tak pe la. Nak kerja pun. And he is from Kuching. No harm in that. Just, he's super far. And I super miss him. SUPER MISS HIM. I do. We've been together for almost 7 months, and out of that 7 months, we were together physically for only 2 months. Gila. We've been apart longer than together. ISH. Have faith Dee. If its meant to be, its meant to be.