Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hello people!


College's starting tomorrow. A new year. A new term. Cant believe my one month break's over. Dont know whether Im happy or sad. Hm. I dont miss college tho. All I know is that term 5 would be hard. We're gonna have that food promotion thing. The subjects are mighty boring. What do you expect from management subjects? Hmm. I hope I'd do better this term. Chai Yi said that the new french lecturer arent good. My french sux as it is, and with a bad lecturer, it'll only get worse. I can only do so much. What I do look forward to is, wearing those formal clothes. It has been 3 months. I miss my heels. I miss hanging with Reuben, Guna, James, Akila, Zara & Ice. Hopefully Baby & AJ ada. Then, the group will be re-united. Wow. I cant believe I havent seen all of them for 3 months. I know Ive changed a little. I dont know bout the rest.


I dont know why, but I feel like working. I wanna earn those extra cash. I know I get allowance and all, I want to spend too. Plus I could use the hours of working to be away from home. But I know I wont get the green light from my parents. My mom wants me to concentrate 100% on my studies. And I dont blame her. Taylor's bapak mahal. Right now, Im almost sure that I wont continue higher dip. From the way everybody's talking, I dont stand a chance. Bye - bye degree. Bye bye valedictorian. Oh well. It happens.


I wonder if I do well in term 5 & 6, I mean EXTREMELY well, I'd be able to continue degree in a local Uni. Hm. It'd be a whole lot cheaper. But then, would it be the same? I mean, in 6 months, I'll be getting a French Diploma. Hmm.. Is it wise? What if I dont continue? What do I do with a damn diploma? Grr...