Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Was browsing thru old pictures. Maybe just maybe I do miss college. Maybe just a little. I dont know. I dont miss the studying tho. Who does? I miss the enviroment. People. Lecturers. Wearing formal attire. Coz it really does build my self-esteem.Not much, but self esteem all the same.I have a bloody lump on my right eye. It was like before. I had to go for surgery to get rid of that stupid thing and now its bloody back. Gila. I aint going to surgery no more. Enough is enough. Needles are scary.Bloody hell.

Ive got training pictures to post. But uploading it takes a LONG TIME and if you know me at all, you'd know that Delaila does not have that MUCH patience. Bahhhh..

I am so free nowadays that its unbelievable. I should start on my reports. I should. I should. But I dont have the heart to start nor to write about club med coz honestly speaking. I so miss that place. Really do. And the mere thought that I might never go back, scares me. And even if I do go back, it wouldnt be the same. Nope, it would not. I can go on & on & on about club med and you still wouldnt understand the phase that im going thru. So, Imma just stop now about Paradise.

I am going crazee not seeing Dean. And it has only been a week. Already its driving me up the walls. Can u imagine, a month? Put me in an asylum. lol. Kidding. Kangen skali ama Dean. Beyond words. I wish I can be there for him this time around. I wish that the most. I heart you , Sayang. Muah muahh.

No comments: