Wednesday, March 15, 2006

final

There's nothing wrong about today. Really. Nothing.
Ok maybe just one.
I hate serving. Thats what I did today.
Serve people.
I so do not have a good PR.

Today was not as fun as last week, that I must admit.
Nothing beats cooking with frens.
Last week was the last time I get to cook with my groupmates,DH 22/Group 3.
Sad I am.

The next time I'll be cooking, it'll be with a whole new bunch of people.
That is after specializing in culinary.

Today and yesterday seems so final.
Everything's coming to an end.
No more kitchen classes with chef patrick.
Maybe I wont be seeing him after specializing coz it seems that he's leaving soon.
No more classes with Mr. Suhaimi coz there's no way in hell Im gonna specialize in F&B.
No more classes with Mr Daniel. Ever. That got to me the most. Its pretty obvious that I have the hots for him. lol.
Chef Patrick too.
Who in their right mind wouldnt?