Tuesday, March 21, 2006

He hot. Dee likey.

JD Fortune of INXS
He HOT. exclude the wrinkles of course.

Bumped into Mr Daniel in the elevator when I was on my way up to the library. Chatted abit. He asked who else is going to Club Med for training. He didnt seem happy. I told him that I wont mention his name when I get there. I mean, I do have the hots for him but I wouldnt do that. Come on, I maybe leading a boring life, but life all the same. And I've got better things to do rather than ask people if they know my lecturer? Not likely to happen.

Spent the day in the college's library with Zara, Akila & Alvin. We studied. And was I tired.

I brought oracle cards with me to college. Played abit. Im not fortunate in the 'love' area, that I am aware. But I just realized that the 'love' cards doesnt fancy me either. It didnt seem to agree with me. It was always Study. I mean I got the drift, enough already. I know I should study more often but is it not enough that I spent most of my afternoons and evenings in the library for almost 2 weeks? Bah.

I have a theory as to why those 'love' cards doesnt fancy me. It is because I see no potential in love. I just dont. I dont believe it'll last. Ive never seen it. They say being in love is the best feeling in the world but bare in mind that being hurt because of love is the worse feeling. Love is like 2 extremes with no in betweens.

Take note, dont piss me off when Im already pissed. Im mean & ugly as it is. Even more meaner & uglier when Im pissed. Way more meaner & uglier when you pissed me off when Im already pissed.

I couldnt quite remember why I was pissed when I left college, but I was pissed. I get pissed & cool easily. That's besides the point.

The point is that, I was pissed when I left college and there was this world most dumbest motorcyclist. He just had to langgar my side mirror sampai senget. He didnt even say sorry. I know this is quite common but come on. I was pissed and there was approximately 50 other cars on the road and he just had to langgar mine. What a coincidence ey?

Since I was pissed, I yelled at him. Said the rudest words I could think of then. Whether he could hear it or not didnt matter to me. I just had to let it go. Like expected, all the drivers stared at me. Some may have cursed me. Being the ever so polite me, I just flashed the middle finger. And how they loved it. *evil laugh*

I disagree when people say, people who blogs has no life. I dont care what you think. But I just dont like that statement. If you're one of them, I pity you. You said that and now you're reading my blog? Thats just sad.