Friday, March 24, 2006

HAH.

Finally a full stop for term 3. Today was the last day of exam. The last, the toughest, I think.
I think I pretty much screwed up my oenology paper. I just cant remember the French names.
There's nothing left to sy about the papers except that it is over and done with. And I dont want to think about the results until Ive reached Club Med.

After the exam, the bunch of us went to OU. Had lunch at Chilli's. I had lamb, Akila had the buffolo chicken wings and Zara & Ice had the oldtimer which was fingerlicking good. Literally.
And while eating, we had a whole lot of laughs. We laughed till my stomach ached. My eyes produced tears.
And Akila laughed really loud. It was contagious.
We were talking what the 'what if's'.
What if we really did left Zara?
What if Zara fell into the drain?
It'd be hilarious to you too if you know Zara.
In short, I havent had that much fun in months.
I love my babes.

I bought new oracle cards. Im loving it. And it tells truth.

Note, I'll never let Akila sit on the front sit when Im driving. Seriously.
Im a good driver. Thats a fact. She acted as if I was about to bang some car.
And when I got too close to a car, she'd act as if she had a break at her feet acting as if she's stepping on it.
I had tears when I saw that.

Dee gedik, Akila menggelabah.

All in all, Im glad that the exams are over.
Im glad we had a chat with Chef Patrick.
Im glad he's being supportive when he found out that I'll be specializing in Culinary when I get back.
Im glad that he's hot.
HAH!