Saturday, March 18, 2006

VENT

Wanna know what ticks me off?
People who look down on other people.
I dont. Why should you?
I dont smoke. I dont drink. I dont take drugs. I dont club. I dont sleep around.
By not doing all that does not make me lifeless.
That simply means Im leading a healthier life tho I dont take veges.
By not doing all that does not make me uncool.
Im cool ok? In my own weird amusing mean ways.
By not drinking does not mean I dont qualify as a Hospitality student.
What rights do you have to say that to me?
I am a better student than you.
I dont skip classes.
I know my priorities.
I did my farking assignments.
I sat for my assessments.
I got somewhat ok marks for my tests, so now tell me, what rights do you have to say that to my face?!
How dare you!
I respected you tho I dont quite agree with your lifestyle being the conservative me.
But I kept it to myself coz I didnt want to offend you and I believe you know what you are doing and I know what you're doing is for the best.
But did it ever occur to you that you offended me?
I guess not.
Selfish people dont care about other people.
You know what?
You can just drop DEAD.
Im thru caring.
Being nice arent cool at all.
Im gonna be mean right now.

I went to dinner with Denise last night.
Senior's final serving.
I did Denise a favor by being her fren's guest.
Julian(whatever) was there.
They served real wine.
And since we were having fish, they served us white wine.
You know, red wine's for red meat and white wine's for white meat.
So after he poured wine, Julian asked me,
'How was the wine?'
I said, ' I dont drink.'
What he said pissed me off like nobody's business.
He said, ' Thats sad.'
What was that supposed to mean?
There's nothing wrong with not drinking.
There's nothing wrong with wanting to obey my religion's rules.
There's Nothing wrong of whatsoever.
How dare he!
Other muslims can drink or do whatever they want but bear in mind, there's a thing called consequences.
I mind my business and you I hope you'd do the same.
I know whats right and whats wrong.
Dont give pitiful statements.
Save it.

As you can see, Im pretty pissed.
Put aside that I am miserable, Im so horribly pisssed.

I told Reuben that I talked to Keith last night.
"He knows my name" was what I told Reuben.
He said, " Thats just sad."
I guess I sounded pretty lame to him.
I have to admit, that was pretty sad.
I mean, a hot guy knows my name is a big deal to me.
I mean BIG DEAL.
I bet there are people out there who are going out with hot guys and they just keep it low.
And look at what I did.
Told people that Keith knows my name.
I did sound sad.
Just look at Yoke,
she has Clay, he's pretty hot but she's not bragging.
But I guess thats the closest thing that I can get.
I dont get hot guys coming up to me since people say Im mean & intimidating.
I cant help. Really. I cant.
Thats just me.
I look like a snob.
I guess my point is little thing like Keith knows my name makes me happy and it was the highlight of the day.
Like I said little things makes me the happiest.
Checking hot guys makes me happy coz I know I dont have a tiny rat's chance.
But sometimes I cant help but realizing the fact that Im pretty lonely.
I mean Im almost 20 & Ive never been on a date.
Thats just the saddest thing.
I thought I was in love with a guy that Ive known for 4 years and I recently found out that I was in love with someone who does not exist. He's a fake a liar a cheater.
Feels like I wasted 4 years with him when I couldve done something better.
But Im over him.
Im not over the fact that Im dumb.
I knew I was dumb but it didnt occur to me that I was that dumb.
I shouldve listened to Hilly. God, I shouldve.
It wouldve saved a whole lot of tears and hurt.
But since Im a person that practises the phrase,
' Let bygones be bygones',
Im gonna let it go bit by bit.

Sungguh emo ini blog.
Tak kisah.

Did I tell you that Im obsess with herbs?
I am.
My mom thinks Im out of my system coz she cought me reading a book on herbs.
It is indeed odd coz I'd usually read horror stuff or literature shits.
I found out that herbs are fascinating.
I am mad about herbs so much that I actually have dreams about seeing big patches of them
and feeling the utmost pleasure at having them right there in my kitchen.
I am an odd girl, that I am aware.

I am most definately tired.
Lack of sleep.
I just wanna get the finals over with so that I can claim back my wonderful sleep.
I spent more than 5 hours in the library everyday.
I am not getting a decent sleep and rest.

Im leaving in 2 weeks. Im excited. Cant wait to leave home.

Btw, I have a crush on JD Fortune of INXS. Hotness. Cair.