Thursday, March 30, 2006

Kids,kids.. Go away.

I hate Joe Chambers! I hate him!
Who's Joe Chambers? You ought to read Spellbound byJane Green.
He's such an arse. Alice deserves better and Im glad she left him.
Sorry. The book got to me.
I simply hate people like Joe Chambers.
Married to a wonderful girl,wealthy, successful, flitatious.
Just because he's gorgeous, he thinks he can just sleep with anyone.
Bah!

Anyways,
Im leaving in 2 days.
Not exactly excited as I thought I'd be.
Oh well,
its something that I have to do.

There's nothing much to say really.
Life's pretty much the same.
I do the same thing everyday for the whole week.
The bright side : I spent the whole week with my lovely annoying amusing nieces & nephews.
They're just wonderful tho I spank Lina & Qarl practically everyday.
Lina made me watch Fairytopia: Mermaidia today.
We watched together at first but then she left.
I watched alone and when my sister wanted the room so that Tzewa can sleep,
I actually made her wait till Im done with the movie.
Lol.
The movie was so pretty with pink & purple all over.
I watched Goofy the Movie after.
Thinking in watching Madagascar later.
You see why I dont want to be at home?!!
When Im with kids, Im one of the kids!