Saturday, March 11, 2006

Premier essai.

Last thursday was a nightmare.
Everything about last thursday was so wrong.
Natural Disaster which has cost us our roof.
My little niece who's 4 months old went for an operation which didnt go well.
My sister who was so stressed about her baby ran into an accident because she fell asleep in the car while driving.
My dad's friend passed away on that very same day.
So yeah, last Thursday was definately bad luck.
I think the Higher Power above is telling us something.
Im aware of that.

The aftermath of Thursday.
Fixed our roof and now it is as good as new. Wait, it is new.
My niece, she's getting better and she's smiling!
My sister is alot better and happier because her baby's smilling.
My dad's friend has been burried safely.
Al- Fatihah.

You know what we should do?
A kenduri doa selamat.
I think its appropriate.
I should tell mom.

Today was not exciting.
Happy coz I got to visit Liyana.
God, I missed her.
Missed her laugher.
Missed her talking.
Everything.
And now after the operation,
she's still smiling.
But not as often as before.
She's talking.
But not as daring as before.
Its as if she's not herself.
And it hurts to see her suffering like that.
If I could trade places with her, I would.
Its amazing how much love you have for someone who's just 4 months old.
Then again, she's amazing.

Sometime today, I felt irritated and annoyed.
I feel used.
Like I only matter to people when they need me to do something for them.
I know stuff like this are only normal, but I dont like it.

Term 3 is coming to an end really soon.
How time flies when you're having fun.
It doesnt help knowing that you dont know where you're going for industrial training.
Im just shortlisted. I can be rejected. Thats my chances. 50-50.

Seul Im encore. Je veux que quelqu'un s'inquiète de moi et de I, pour lui. Si seul Im juste. Personne ne m'ont jamais indiqué qu'elles m'ont aimé. Ceci m'indique qu'il y a quelque chose mal avec moi.Je ne sais pas s'il y a une chose telle que l'amour. Ive non jamais vu lui. J'ai pensé que j'étais dans l'amour. Mais il a menti à moi. J'étais dans l'amour avec quelqu'un qui pas existe.Mal du distillateur Im. Je l'aime toujours tho. Tho ce qu'il dit à moi maintenant sont toujours des mensonges, Im mal de distillateur.

Ah, quoi que. Je n'ai pas besoin d'amour. Je pas un homme. Je ne veux pas être un homme slave. Im ma propre personne.

Yes, thats french. Je peux parler peu de french.If son mal, me pardonne.

I speak little french. Very little.