Sunday, August 07, 2005

I MISS YOU LOVE

Someone once said to me,
'How can someone so beautiful be so angry?'
I didnt know how to answer and I still dont.
I dont have a point so ignore me.

I hate weekends.
I did nothing today.
Really,nothing.
Oh ok,I saw Initial D and
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory again.
Johnny Depp is so Hot.
He's such a good actor.
To those who has watched the movie,
you have to agree with me when I said
he has the nicest teeth ever.
The Oompa loompa's song is quite a
something dont you think?
Its pretty cute and neat.

Oh well.
After the movie marathon,
I went upstairs and study.
I looked forward to studying.
Why?
I was so bored.
I didnt know what to do.
Plus,I have my kitchen assesment tomorrow
and on tuesday I have kitchen assesment theory followed by f&b practical assesment.
On wednesday,rooms division assesment theory.
Oh Joy.
Die.

I miss Joshua.I really2 do.
Im addicted to him.
I have to talk to him,if not
I'll go insane.
So help me god I will.
Im almost there.

No comments: