Thursday, August 04, 2005

Mad driver.

Missing Joshua greatly.
I think he's pretty busy la.
Hmm..Nvm..All in good time right?

I had fun fun fun today.
Class finished at 1 and
after that a bunch of us
went to Asia Cafe.
A bunch of us would be
me,Akila,Ice,Zara,Joo Heng,
ING HAW, AJ and Kelvin.
Akila's a mad mad driver!
I spelled Ing Haw's name wrongly
in the previous post.
Ing Haw's so hot..ohh..lol.
Joo Heng's my lover boy.LOL.
No.not really la.

Went to MPH and found out that
everything has changed.
Vijay who was once in charge of the
professional department,is not
the head of childrens book.
K.Paru and Jega are handling Professional.
Patience is in charge of the magazine.
K.Florence's BACK.
Parames has been promoted.
She's the supervisor now.
Thank GOD I'm not around man!
Wanted to get a book but I have loads
of unread books at home.
More than 5 I think.
So I didnt get any.
Zara did on the other hand.
She got herself a zodiac book.
Akila,you mad driver you!

No comments: