Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Silly thoughts.

It's Merdeka Eve.
I'm here,at home doing my assignments.~Joy~
But then again,I dont celebrate this kind of occasion.
Why am I complaining?

I need to finish up my assignments by tonight
or tomorrow eve.
I just need to.
Im so dead.
Beyond dead.

Had F&B practical today and it wasnt as bad
as I thought it would be.
I thought it would be disasterous.
But it turned out much much better than expected.
Was pretty bumped when we found out that we were not
going to serve Group 4.
We had to look for our own guest,which pretty much
sucked.
But it went well,surprisingly.

I just got a feeling that this week's going suck.
I didnt get a good start this week.
Hopefully it'll change next week.
Im not expecting drastic changes.
But at least some changes.
Good changes.

Oh well.
Here comes my silly thoughts.
Thoughts that I shouldnt pay any attention to.

I should go.
Bye.

No comments: