Monday, August 08, 2005

play,pause,listen.

01.Your name plus "y" ?
// Delaila+Y= DelailaY.eheh.

02. Two feelings at the moment?
// Tired.
// Sleepy.

03. What are you listening to right now?
// Home-12 STONEs.

04. A part of a song lyric that you like.
// 'Endless days are haunting me,open eyes and I cant see,I need this now,Rescue me,Just bring me home.'

05. Describe where you are right now?
// In a room where Im supposed to sleep in but refused to.

06. What is your highlight of the week?
// Looking forward into seeing IngHaw in college.He's my eyecandy.

07. What are you craving to have right now?
// I'm not really craving for anything right now but I have something that I need to buy.Something that I wish I dont have to buy but have to get it anyway.Get me?

08. Any unforgettable childhood memory?
// None.Nothing interesting.Nothing to be shared.

09. A not-so-good childhood memory?
// It shall remain in the corner of my mind.

10. What are your nicknames?
// Dee,Queen or Burps.eehee..No la.Kidding.

11. Your three plans for tomorrow?
// To get my assessments over with man.Its driving me up the walls.To stare at IngHaw and to be mesmerized again.hehe.Yes,I mmg gatal.

12. Your three plans for today?
//To see IngHaw,To see IngHaw,To see IngHaw.Thats pretty much it.hehe.

13. Are you thinking of someone right now?
// Yeah.IngHaw.Hhee.Kidding.

14. Do you party?
// No,I dont.

15. Do you like twins?
// Yeah but not for me.At this very moment,I am not even sure if I want to get married,let alone have kids LET ALONE have twins.

16. Fill in the blank: "I am ...
// So goth,I shit bats.hehe.

17. Say something in five words to the person who
sent you this!
// Eggie doesnt know this blog exist.Thats more than 5 but what the heck.

19. Mary has her little lamb. What do you wanna
have?
// I want my 'aLeX'.Can?

20. Say anything you like to whoever is reading
your answers!?
// Why are you reading this? Dont you have anything better to do?Obviously you dont coz you're reading it anyways.Ahaha.

21. are you feeling hungry?
// Quite.STARVATION=GOOD.FOOD=BAD.

22. who/what do you miss ryt now
// I miss my 'aLeX'.

23. last friend you saw online
// There's a number of them online.I cant recall.

24. r u in love?
// In love,I am.

25. what do you like about night?
// My quality time alone to ponder about the past.I tend to get hyper at night but I doubt that I will tonight since Im pissed at my mom right now.

26.if you were in a farm.. what do you want to
see?
// Im not a farm person.

28. last person who gave a comment to
// A comment?

30. do you play an instrument?
// Hehe.Can.

31. what song did u last hear?
// Consequence-INCUBUS baybeeeeee.

No comments: