Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Im supposed to do so many things right now.
But Im not doing any of it without
a good reason.
Maybe Im just being lazy.

So many things in my mind.
All trapped inside and I cant get it out.
Days go by without any word from Joshua.
It has been a month since our last conversation.
And I miss him dearly.
I think about him every single day.
Everything here reminds me of him.
What do I do?
How do I move on?
What do I have to do to heal my wounds?
Can I have him back?

I deserve this.
The feeling Im feeling now,I deserve it.
I made promises to Josh and I broke it.
I promised him that I would never leave him.
And I did.
To make it worst,With no good reason.
I freaked out that night.
And now he's happy and moved on,
Im the one who's suffering and crying every pathetic
night.
Being the pathetic me.
Damn I miss him.
Everything about him.
Miss talking to him.
I just miss him.
There's no words to describe it.

I am not looking forward to college tomorrow.
F&B,I dont like.
Kitchen,I like more.
But I get to see Ing haw.
Dee sgt gatal.
He is goodlooking la.
No can do.
True and proven fact that
Inghaw's a hottie.
But he's so untouchable.
He's like caught up in his own world.
You could never read him.
Oh well.
What do I know about guys?

I nak nangis bley?

No comments: