Wednesday, August 31, 2005

what lies beneath

~ NO MATTER WHAT ~

I know that I should try to find somebody new,
but all I find is myself always thinking of you,
You dont even know it,
And why should you care?
You're happy just pretending Im not even there,
Forever means nothing if I dont spend it with you,
There's nothing more I think I can do,
I try to tell you I love you but you dont stop to listen,
Then I guess you'll never know that Im the one you're missing,
Give me just one minute and look into my eyes,
Forget your frens,
Forget the world,
Forget the pain and lies,
Forget about what people say and other people might see,
All I want you to think about now is what you think of me,
Coz nothing really matters except for the people you love,
And it kills me inside not knowing what you think when you're all Im thinking of,
Maybe Im wrong and you really dont care,
But why sometimes you act so sweet if no feelings are actually there?
All I want is for you to tell me exactly how you feel,
I'd rather be hurt than keep believing that what you say is real,
Whether you tell me you love me or not this will be true,
Nothing in this whole damn world could keep me from loving you.

~Delaila,august 30th 2005~

HOW CAN I?

How can I fly?
With broken wings.
how can i soar?
my wildest dreams.
how can i reach?
the top of the world.
how can i say?
those lovely words.

how can i sing?
when there's no tune.
how can i be happy?
if you cause my life to doom.
how can i feel safe?
if im full of fears.
how can i cry?
if there's no tears.

how can i say i love you?
if you wont listen to me.
how can i show you?
that we're meant to be.
how can i be your fren?
if we never talk.
how can i touch your feelings?
if your heart is locked.

how can i care for you?
if you dont have a heart.
how can i win?
if there's no start.
how can i trust?
if nobody believes me.
how can i fly?
with my broken wings.

i wish i could,
but im not that strong.
when i try,
it always comes out wrong,
how can i survive?
my life without you.
i wish that you realized
that my love is true.

~delaila again.~

No comments: