Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sleepy.

Practical classes are tiring.
Right now,Im so tired you have no idea.
My whole body is in pain.
I had to stand for 4 hours in HEELS!
Prince fainted when he was in his kitchen
practical class.
Poor guy.
I think Chef Tan looks cute in his chef hat.
I want that hat.
'All in good time girl girl' was what Ice said.
I want to be a chef man.
I did restaurant practical and I think kitchen
practical is more appealing to me.
Plus the chef suit is MORE COMFY
compared to f&b uniform.
I looked like a bloated cow in f&b uniform
and I looked like a boy in chef suit.

People in college are soo unpredictable.
Don't be deceived by their looks.
Honest.
I dont like people denying a true and proven
fact.

I had fun during lunch with Hil and her frens.
All we did was laugh.
Har har har.

Ice,Akila and all are nice.
But we're still new to each other.
Not quite comfortable yet.
At least to me.
AJ has injured himself.
Kasihan Lo!
lol!!
Charlene has been a doll.
Joo Heng's like Pooh Bear.
But he's very serious in practical classes.
And when he's serious,its scary.
Eng Hou was not around.
Sick kot.
No eye candy today.
Bad.

I think I have a strange connection to Qarl.
I cant look at him.
He looks so innocent that it hurts.
Seriously.
I almost cried when he cried last night.
My sister scolded him coz he spilled water
and he started crying.
I almost cried.
It was an accident.
He's just a boy.
He's 3 years old.
Obedient,he is.

I hate tuesdays and wednesdays.
Proly coz of the schedule.
Boring.
No Mr Wong and Mr Daniel.
And tomorrow I have Ms Lay Bee's class
TWICE.

Die.

No comments: