Sunday, April 24, 2005

bat shitter.

- I'm like so emo I can just die.Seriously.I can see them everywhere.They're like germs.Clingy.So envy.I so want it but I so dont have it and I so dont think I'll ever get it and Im soo fucked up and I so dont care what you think when you read it.lol.

- Some people just say what they say coz they just want me to feel better.And thats not helping.They're just saying what they feel they should rather than saying things that should be said.I mean come on.Dont just say "Dee cheer up and be happy.Its nothing.You'll get past it." You really think I dont wanna be happy-happy? You really think I dont wanna be all cheerful? I do but thats not me for starters and secondly isnt it abit hypocritical? Frankly,I am not a happy person.Period.And how I can act it out?I mean my life sux and I lost Josh.Whats there to love right? I just dont like it when people starts asking me questions and pretend that they care when the truth is that they dont give a tiny rats arse.I know.I can tell.Pardon me,like I said,Im so god-damn-it emo.

- I will never get over Josh now will I? I mean I havent seen him in almost a week and its driving me to my nuts.I think about him all the time.I see him when I saw a CRV.I see him when I ate nachos.I see him when I saw a html book.I see him almost everywhere.His voice is crytal clear in my mind,you dont have to ask me that.Its like torture.People might say Im crazy.I dont really know what I want.

- Right now,Im just waiting for my new chapter in life to begin.I wonder whens that.hmm.

- I have a book called 'Self-Empowerment".I havent started reading it.But I think I should coz Im so emo.I shouldnt be cutting my wrist nemore.It hurts tau.Should read a self help book.ahaks.

-Im off.

No comments: