Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Rewind.

- I browsed a couple of old high school photos.Prom too.I miss those times.If only I knew how much I'd miss high school,I wouldve done something better to cherish it.If only I knew life would be so complicated as we grow,I couldve been more prepared.But then again,no one knows what the future has in store for us right?Somehow all this complicated things are testing me mentally and I realized now that I am not strong mental-wise.I get easily depressed when things dont go my way.I'm working on it.

- My aunty called my mom this morning saying that my sister will be going to an interview with UITM.That's great news innit?She said that there's 80% chances of my sister getting in UITM.But all that really depends whether or not she'd nail the interview.There'd be a writing test of some sort I think.Why else would they want her to bring a malay-english dictionary?Maybe they want to test her english.Its mass-comm btw.I really hope she'd do well coz I think she doesnt speak english as often as I do.And her tenses are all over the place.Not that mine is any good but I think Im better la.Writing wise and speaking wise.

- I kinda have a little bit of jealousy somewhere deep inside of me.I cant help feeling the way that I do.She's lucky and Im not half as fortunate as she is.I've got a feeling that I wont get in.Anyway,I guess my sister deserved it.She worked hard.And I dont?Thats something to ponder on..

- I really-really miss high school.I miss 4/5 Akur year 2002/03.I miss Alicia,Florence,Yvvone,Elena,Aishah,Hakimah aka Kimmy Francis(LOL),Yeng Yoke,Careen,Charis,Wei Yan,Shereen,Yaya,Alea,Samreena,Shadz,Shaji and Asha.And of course not forgetting Kenrick,the only boy in my class.I tak miss Hil sgt coz I see her almost every week.lol.And most of all I miss our Purple class.We painted that class purple.We shared so many good times in that class.It was the best 2 years of my life.I mean it! I missed the time where we would sit closer to Pn.Khoo during Lit.We would act out scenes from Macbeth.She'd ask us questions and opinions.The time where Hakimah acted as the Sultan in Hang Li Po for BM.Shereen would be the princess and she'd have a big tummy.The princess was supposed to be pregnant.And my group was doing a different act.'Jangan bunuh rama-rama' or something.Myself and Shadz went to the same tuition back then and we'd ask out tuition teacher about the act and he'd explained.It was complicated.We had to explain to the whole group.Good times.Debate during english and sometimes have a chat with Pn Cheam.Took notes for science with Saufharddy and he'd often used the word 'sontot' and Kimmy would laugh and started using the word.Sat up during bm coz Zubaidah was our 2nd teacher.Pn Vasanthi was transferred to JB.I'd read Alicia's mags coz both of us werent taking accounts.Chased by the prefects coz we were having our recess in our class.And bond in between classes.I can still remember Hilyah's nelly joke.Hilyah's fight with Yaya and they're still not talking.Gossip with Alea on Incubus,Hayden,Silverchair.Me and Alea have so many things in common that its like unbelievable.Myself,Yaya and Alea would irritate Samreena.Good old times.I miss Sam.

" if only I could turn back the hour,
but I know I dont have the power.."

Im off..

No comments: