Monday, April 11, 2005

Eva Mendez?HOT.

-The best part about today was watching HITCH with my brother and sister.Ate McFlurry OREO.Yum~.Talked to Josh after days of not seeing him.I missed him.

-Worst part was,it was only brief with Josh.Kinda bumped.He's got a new life.I should move on like him.He doesnt want me anymore.I should stop waiting.I wasnt going to argue with him.Just wanted to let him know what I was thinking.Next time,I'll just shut up.Coz stuff that comes out of my mouth is POISON.

-Im really down.Hil tried to talk some sense but Im too down.Thanks.I really appreciate it.HONEST.

- I want a kid.But its soo unreachable.Almost impossible.Who would want to have kids with me huh?Fugly old fart.Too childish for anything.I dont deserve anyone.Period.Sometimes I wish feelings dont exist.

- But I still love him whatever it is.

No comments: