Thursday, April 07, 2005

Delaila's back.

-Argghh..So anoyying.I spent 15 mins writing my blog and then my pc hanged.And now Im gonna have to re-write it.ahah..Coolness eyh?

- My day started off great it seems.Went to pyramid with Yuzni to visit Alice.Went bowling with Yuzni since Alice was working.Bowling was fun.Havent bowled for 2 years.And boy,we sucked!Period.The ball was supposed to go forward right?Well,it didnt turned up right for me.It went backwards.How embarassing!Yuzni was lauging like nobody's business.But it was all good.I won tho.Had lunch at Pizza Hut.Ordered 2 regular pan pizza.There were only the 3 of us and 2 pan pizza.So we had to eat 4 slices each with a bowl of soup.But Alice had 2 bowls.lol.

- Bought 3 tops and a hooded.All 4 from Emily Strange and Ruby Gloom.Guess who I bumped into?The guy who broke my heart a couple of times years ago.His name I shall not state for I fret that some of you might know him.We were never an item.Never will I may add.But I knew he had this thing for me.And I for him.That was years ago.But when I finally got to speak to him.He was a disappointment.I thought he liked me for me.Turned out he wanted me all because of sex.Guys.He asked me whether or not Im willing to do IT with him.God.Get a grip.To hell with him.Rot in hell.Never thought I'd see him again.And I never want to see him anymore.Enough is enough.Ive learnt my lesson with him.Moving on..Talking about him makes me hate him even more.Err..

- Went yum-cha with Hilly Billy,Fudgie,Shadz and Yoke.Shadz looked great!Yoke was great too.Her hair's...short.Her gorgoues hair is now short.But its all good dear.Fudgie and Hilly were.....LOUD.LOL.They were so themselves.So cool.All that made the experience so precious and close to heart.Oh,before that,bumped into Seng Chee and his gf.Good to see him.It has been A LONG time.So happy to see that he's happy with his gf.And that his gf made a wise choice by being with him.I can see the happiness on his face!ahah.Seng Chee took my advise.I hope they live happily ever after and have kids!lol.

- Im happy when my frens are happy.All thru out the day I kept thinking about Joshua.Im still thinking about him.I havent seen him in 2 days.We're not together anymore but I still care.I care alot in fact.I dont know what I did wrong.If I did something that offended you or hurt you,Im sorry.I really want to see and talk to Joshua.Im worried.Really worried.Yes,Im kinda in denial.I still cant accept the fact that he's not mine anymore.But,if we're meant to be,we're meant to be right?Sooner of later,we'll be together again.

- I really miss Josh.Really dont know what to do.I miss him greatly.Hope he knows that the feelings that I have for him is real.And that I DO NOT want anyone else except for him and him alone.

- Parames is back.Im hoping that when I arrive in MPH tomorrow,my cookery books are still in order.If she moved it,she's dead meat.I repeat,DEAD MEAT.To hell with Jega and Vijay.The old Delaila's back.The aggresive Delaila that is.No one will be able to step on me ever.Watch out.Im back.

- MAHAL KITA,JOSH.

No comments: