Saturday, April 02, 2005

I hate changes.Period.

- I knew this week would be life changing.I was right.This is life changing alrite.First,the break-up with Josh.After a year plus.And now Alice left MPH Subang Parade.Mr Ong took over GB.I took over cookery,travel and home improvement.The department that Alice used to handle.Patience from MPH Sunway Pyramid is replacing Alice.K.Seri's back.Mint's coming back too.Everything's changing.I kinda like when Alice's around.I liked it when Naz is around.When Weng's around.But they left.Soo hard to cope.

- Ive never in my life have to do the orders.And I have to do that now.Gonna have to do the PO.Gotta have to print reports.Deal with suppliers.And at the same time maintain the department.New books to be wrapped and displayed.Old books to take out and do the returns.All that would require me to do a full shift.Almost everyday.So hard to handle.

- Patience is a doll.She really is.But she's not Alice.She never will be.I wont be able to bond with her like I did with Alice.MPH looks different when Alice's around.In short,I miss Alice! So hard to work without her.Im carrying her burden.I understand now.

- Yuzni switched departments too.She previously was in Professional department.And now she's in Music department.And she's as stressed as I am.But we're going to help each other.She told me that she heard that Parames is getting promoted.If that happens,I will resign.Promoted as in head of the department.My boss.haih.

-Talked to Josh yesterday.Felt like a total arse.What I said and did to him,is so shameful.I cant believe i did that to him.He's the love of my life!Im sorry.Talked to him today too.But it was brief.He had some emergency.Think I'll be seeing him tomorrow.I hope.

- So yeah.My life changing experience.Not much of a change to some but very drastic to me.This has taught me to be more responsible.Wish me luck.

P/s,MAHAL KITA JOSH.always will.

No comments: