Friday, April 08, 2005

Burn Parames burn!

-Parames's back.And she sure know how to make me feel damn useless.That she was the one who made the effort to actually re-arrange the books.Hell no!It was more like messing the books.And she kept persuading me to exchange department.Like HELL NO.I'm in charge of my department.And I made a whole lot of effort to maintain the department.I spent a whole lot of time re-arranging the department and she wants me to give it up just like that?NA'AH.And I sure made it clear to her.The worst part is that she said as if the department depends on her to display the books!I was like fuck you bitch!Hello?Am I invisable now?I didnt just do full shift for nothing you know.I think I've contributed more than Parames or Hafiz.Let alone Alice and Mr.Ong.They're like workaholics.Hish.

- Right now dont think I can trust any of my colleague anymore.I thought I could but I was wrong.Azmi betrayed Yuzni and K.Juanna.And both of them are in big trouble.Especially Kak Juanna.Things arent going so smooth for her.I could never trust Azmi again.Poor Yuzni too.She lost her wallet earlier last month.God knows who took it.And now,her phone is missing.The most disappointing part is that the person who stole it are one of our colleague.I said that coz the store was closed.And no one else was inside except for us,staffs.Yuzni suspected Rizal,Hydir and Ina.Me?No comment.I was not there.If one of them stole it,it would me a major disappointment to me coz I know Rizal and Hydir very well.Both of them are like my brothers.God,this is so sick.

- I think Im not ready to leave Subang Jaya.But Im gonna have to if I get into MMU.But I want to study.Ive worked long enough.I dont know.Im gonna have to wait till I get the result.

- I miss Josh.Received a msg from Josh.That made my day.I miss josh.I miss Josh.I miss Josh.I miss Josh.I miss Josh!

- MAHAL KITA,JOSHUA.

No comments: