Monday, April 04, 2005

Handball please?

- Today only I received 2 phone calls from Alice.Kesian la die.She's not happy in Sunway Pyramid.And Im not happy in Parade if she's not around.But then again,we all are miserable without Alice.Maybe except Jega,that evil Arse.How can he do such a thing to Alice?He was damn happy that Alice's leaving.Dont think he'd last for a week without Alice.Coz all this while Alice did his work.Lets just see how miserable he'll be.I want to see if his good 'frens' the hypocrite Vijay and the bossy Parames will help him thru.I doubt it.Hah.To hell with him.

-Ish..soo tired la.kinda hoping I'd see josh.But there's no signs of him.He didnt reply my msges and email.Probably his pc is down again.Who knows?Maybe he's too busy.Maybe he's got a new gf.I hope not.Sorry.Was just being honest.I really dont think I can talk to him if he's not available.Coz my feelings towards him are soo strong.So strong that if he has someone else to love,part of me will die.Dont think I can handle that.Im not that strong.I want Josh!I want Alice!I want Hilly!I want to go yam-cha!I want to go One Utame to get new shades!ahaks..I want the new Sidney Sheldon's book!I want my Joshua....Life's different without him.Its like my life's an empty can.All I do now is work and sleep.I want and need Josh.Please?Pretty please?

-Hil,I want to play handball!!It has been a while...missing handball!!Count me in yah..*hugs*

No comments: