Saturday, April 16, 2005

Letter to someone who cares.

- After working for almost a year now,I realize that there are even less people that could be trusted.I've never trusted people.But I started to learn slowly when I met Josh.But now that we're not together anymore,I started to be more like me,then.I'm sorry Josh.I have things happening to me all thru out this week and I really cant handle it.You've disappeard.No trace.I only have Hil.And I dont expect her to be there for me 24-7.Im not the clingy type and Hil doesnt like clingy people also.And I have to be independent now.But I'm not that strong.Hmm..Moving on..

- Btw,whats the whole point of trusting people anyway?At the end of the day,they betray you right?Things happen?Sure.Well,I do trust some la.You know who you are.

- Work has been so stressing.Its like Im not doing enough.What I do is not enough.I'm working under Mr Ong now.Its hard to keep up.He's a workaholic.Im not like him.But I have to keep up.Its tiring.I donno.I want him to realize that Im doing my job.I want him to know that I am good.But heck,who am I to kid eyh?And as for Parames,she's going to get promoted.Im going to type my resignation letter soon.I dont wanna work under her.

- Family wise? No better than work.Maybe just equal.Or maybe worse.I just cant stand it.I cant..Last night was the worst.Went to work early in the morning.No breakfast,nothing.Not that I expected any.But nagging was what I get.Oh joy~ Got back home,it was raining.I was soaked.But my mom didnt care that I was soaking wet.That I didnt feel good.That I cant eat.She wanted me to go places and buy stuff for her like my K.ZZ cant do that.Dont get me wrong.I didnt mind.But please let me rest first.Ive had a bad day.

- Health wise? Not doing too good too.I cant eat,coz if I do,I'd throw up.I dont know why.

-Im just stressed.I have a plaster on my left wrist.Go figure.It felt good.Im not writing all this to get sympathy or anything.I just need to let go.

- Im worried about Josh.I still care.And please dont tell me that he's in the hospital.

- im off-

No comments: