Friday, May 20, 2005

#%@*&~~+=$%#

- I was reading Hil's blog and it made me realize how boring my life is.I mean really.She's enjoying her life.She's in college and she's doing masscom.She has nice frens.I want that.I want to study and meet other people.The people that I work with backstabs.Plus they're much much older than me.Married and some can be so dirty.He can just talk to me as if I dont have integrity.I dont want that.Wish my parents know how much I want to study.

- Went to carrefour with my sisters and Qarl.And that was it.That was all that I did the whole day.No that was all that I did for 2 days.Came back home from carrefour and sleep.Pathetic innit?I really cant stand staying at home.My dad has been really strict nowadays.The thing is,strict to me.I cant wear cheap sunglasses coz they're cheap.And he wants me to buy the blardy overpriced sunglasses.What about buy it for me?I cant wear handbags too.Just me.My sisters can and I cant.If I have a choice,I dont even want to bring along a handbag.But I have to put my wallet and my phone and car keys.The most saddest part.I cant watch tv.He said Im wasting my time.That's why Im a failure.He didnt say it but that was what he meant.I was watching American Idol.I was with my sister.But I was the only one that couldnt watch tv.I couldnt do a damn thing.Why does he hate me so much?

- I cant study.I cant wear sunglasses.I cant wear handbags.I cant watch tv.Whats left for me to do? The next thing I know,I cant even go online.I hate my life on this right very moment.

- I want to move out.I want to starve myself.I want to vent.

No comments: