Monday, May 16, 2005

Regresa a mi.

Like,whatever..lol.Hear me out.I came up with this last night.

" Some people come into our lives and quickly go,
Some stay and leave footprints on our hearts,
And we are never,ever the same."

- That's just me of course.But thats rather true innit?

- Today somehow I was dead busy.There was so many things to do and so little time.But knowing me.I procrastinate alot.So I wasted alot of time dreaming of my eyecandy.Ahaks.I have another eyecandy.Gesshh.He's so hot.Im burning.LOL.No la.I'm just so into guys.I appreciate gods creation.I do.Eyecandy is something that I dont need but I want.My food on the other hand is something I want and I truly need.Eyecandy=Justin + N.. and food= Joshua.Im a pathetic twit.Im in denial.So what?

- And tomorrow I'll be twice as busy.I have to do the damn PO(purchase order).I have been delaying that lonely planet PO for almost a week edi.And tomorrow Jesse's coming.Haih.So pathetic.I like today coz today NO PARAMES NO JEGA and NO VIJAY.And when there's NO JEGA,PARAMES AND VIJAY,its a total happiness.

- Think Im going to start baking again.It has been a damn while.I dont think I know how to bake now.lol.Bought a book on baking.And if I'm in the mood,I'll bake on thurs.Or fri.My day off.Maybe not friday coz I might wanna watch Star Wars:Revenge of the Sith.Oh Hayden.*Drool*

- Today I was so hooked up with work that I did not have the time to think about my personal problems.Thats awesome weih.One of my colleague asked me how can I be so cheerful and happy.Stupid question really.When you're busy,you dont have to time to think about other shits.You have to focus on your job.And come to think again,why on earth would I want to be all sappy and sad?Put aside that I lost Josh,I have almost everything.I will be going to college and study (whee),I'll be leaving PARAMES,JEGA and VIJAY and I'm looking forward to see my babies.Babies = my nieces and nephews.Fuck my lonelines shit.I am lonely but what can I do?

- People look at me and just judge me.They dont even know me.It seems that I dont live up to people's expectation.They look at me and think that I smoke,overly social,clubbing,drinking.Do I look that social? I get that alot.Even Nabilla told me.She was really shocked when I told her the things that I like to do when Im not working.I like hanging out.But just at mamaks or the mall.And I dont go out at night.And if I do,Im always with family.Its just sad,really.But then again,it proves that the qoute
" Dont Judge a book by it's cover" is true.
Its just so sad.I dont even have much frens to begin with.Frens to hang out.Always,it'll be Hil or Fudge or Yuzni.But most of the time Hil.I dont even have guy frens to hang out with.Can you really blame them?I literally chase them away.lol.So tell me again,whats so social about me?

- I miss Josh.I miss Josh.I miss Josh.I miss Josh.I miss Josh.I'm being pathetic arent I?yEAH.iM in a bad denial.Who wants me now?Now that Im like..this.

IM OUT.

No comments: