Friday, May 20, 2005

Random shit.

- Just finished typing my resignation letter.Cant wait to quit.

- Would it sound so rediculous if I say that I've lost trust in people?

- Am I so stupid to wait for a guy? I have feelings for him..All that made me sound so pathetic.And sad.Im so into the guy and is he into me as much as Im into him?

- I could never understand guys.They would never appreciate the things that we do.I dont want them to say 'I LOVE YOU' and not mean it.I'd prefer them not say and show it.Say and show would be better.But then again,I dont believe in love anymore.I dont wanna get involved with a guy anymore.I'll drool over a guy,of course.Im a girl arent I? But into a relationship?No farking way.Love does not last eternity.At least,not for me coz Ive never seen it.

- I want to get rid of the feelings that I have now.Maybe I want to break my promises since he thinks that I broke mine already.

- Dee,just shut up.I GIVE UP.Give up on everything.My education.My relationship with Josh.My work.My life.I'll just go with the flow.

No comments: