Friday, May 20, 2005

S.U.R.V.E.Y.

*Anger Section*

.do you have a quick temper? :
= Yes,I do.

.what do you do when you're mad? :
=> If I'm really pissed,I'd stay quiet.But you can tell by my actions.

.what's the worst thing you've done when you
were mad? :
=> I hurt people.With words.Like I said,I am not much of a talker when Im pissed.I'd say stuff that would hurt where it hurts the most.

.if you can take back time, would you have
never done this?
=> Nupes.

.ever made anyone cry when you were
mad?
=> Yes.

.ever physically hurt someone when you were
mad?
=> Yeah.

.do you curse when you're mad?
=> No.Im quiet most of the time.

*Crying Section*

.when was the last time you really cried your
heart out?
=> Last night.I went to sleep at 5 am.Did my maths.But I really miss Josh.Im so pathetic.lol.

.ever cried yourself to sleep?
=> Yes.Last night.

.ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
=> No.No one has ever seen me cry.

.ever cried over the opposite sex?
=> Yes.Stupid eyh?

.do you cry when you get an injury?
=> No.

.do certain songs make you cry?
=> Yes.I still cry listening to Incubus's 'I MISS YOU'.

.can you make yourself cry?
=> Yes.

.are you sensetive ?
=> I'm so overly sensitive.I may look like I dont have feelings but honestly,Im very fragile.

*Pain Section*

.what's the hardest thing you've ever had to go
through?
=> I lost my soulmate.I've been thru alot.I do not want to ponder back on the past.Im ready to move on.I hope.

.what's the worst thing you've done to yourself?
=> Ive starved myself.More like crash diet.

.what's the worst thing you've done to somebody
else?
=> I hurt him with my choice of words.

.how depressed can you get?
=> Depressed enough to cut myself and actually happy seeing the blood flowing.

*Happy Section*

.are you normally a happy person?
=> I look like a happy person.

.what can make you happy?
=> Josh used to make me happy.He could easily make me happy by showing up.But now..I dont know.

.do you wish you were happier?
=> How I wish..You have no idea how hard I wish to be more happier.

.what makes you the happiest?
=> Nothing really.Im unhappy.I hate my job.Im not studying.I lost Josh.Probably yum-cha-ing.

.what about being with your friends, does that
make you happy?
=> Of course.But there's fear here and there.

.can music make you happy?
=> Not happy enough to actually show it.

*Love Section*

.have you ever loved someone so much, that
you'd die for them?
=> Would I look dumb if I say yes? YES.
.
did you ever love a person, tell them that,
=> I told him that everyday.Not anymore.

.ever loved someone so much, it hurt and made
you cry?
=> Yes.I know its over but Im still hurting and crying.How long does it take to move one?I mean it has been 2 friggin months.

.has anyone besides your friends and family
ever said 'i love you' to you?
=> Yes.

No comments: