Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Strong.

-Yesterday I saw Star Wars.AWESOME.I have the hots for Hayden.Can he be my husband if I were to get married someday?*dang*

- I tendered my resignation yesterday.I wasnt as excited as I used to.I didnt want to quit yesterday.And so,I came to work today looking for Alice and found out that she's on leave.I asked Rizal to call Alice for me.He did and I asked Alice if I could take back my resignation,and she said yes.BUT I have to talk to Mr.Ong first which I did later.But not talk,talk.I text him.And he said,'I'm glad that you're considering in staying with us'.I was like 'DUH'.Of course,I did not say that instead I replied,'Thank you!'

- Today,I realize just how precious my work is.How much I love my work tho Parames annoys me time to time.The mere thought of other people taking over my job and my position,annoyed me.What I do may be tiring,but at the end of the day,you're satisfied coz you know that what you saw,it was your own.You did that.I couldnt have asked a better job,manager and collegues.

- Vijay did my appraisal today and boy was I shocked when I saw my marks.It's above average.I got a friggin 75/100! I thought I'd get 40/100.Coz I played alot around him.He said that I'm responsible and frenly and organised and fun to work with.LOL.I was supposed to fast but I didnt and Yuzni did so I had to eat with her at 7pm instead of 4pm.I was STARVING.I havent had a friggin meal the whole day.We went to McD.Both of us had 2 DOUBLE CHEESE BURGERS.LOL.And after that,I had famous amos cookies.So much for starvation huh?

- Today,Yuzni and I had to entertain a customer who in the end called us both stupid.You're stupid,stupid chinese lady.If we didnt have that 'customers are always right' policy,I wouldve called her a bitch but I since I said Im loving my job,instead of calling her a stupid bitch,I stood there smiling and nodding.A stupid thing to do but I didnt have much of a choice.Her daughter was obviously embarassed with her mother coz she kept saying 'shut up and pay mother'.It was a freakin renewal for a freakin card!She said that she got a freakin auto-renewal last time and demanded the same thing today.But the thing is,there's no such thing as auto-renewal.It has never happened in MPH's history.She's so lying.I so know it.But since she's a customer,she got herself a free-renewal.Stupid spoilt chinese lady.And no I have nothing against chinese girls/ladies.Just this one in specific.

- I saw someone who looked terribly and horribly familliar last night while watching Star Wars.I hope that was not him.Coz if that was him,I'd just die.He was a lady and a girl.I hope that was not him.That was not him.

- Did I tell you that I'm in love?So in love with this band,My Chemical Romance.And oh,I so want that gypsy skirt.I so have to buy it after I get back from T'ganu.I'm going to highlight my hair again next week too.And oh,I'm going back to T'ganu this friday and will only be back on Tuesday.I'll see you then.I hope I see Joshua tomorrow.

IM OUT.

1 comment:

Hew Yah said...

I hope the title for this blog reflects what you are now.

Strong.

I pray the best (i always do) for your future. I can't help but feel proud when you finally overcome your emotions and not let your will power die.

Sure some people might screw some of your plans up, but you are still holding on and keeping yourself together. I will always have faith in YOU.