Thursday, May 12, 2005

dark dreamer.....

People say that you wouldnt know what you're missing,until you've lost/missed it.I know what that quote means now.I know Ive been writing about the same thing over and over again.But I just cant seem to get rid of this guilt and regret in me.There was so many things I could've avoided.So many words that shouldve remained unsaid but sadly,I've said it and I dont think I could forgive myself for saying and for hurting the person that I care.I was stupid and blind.I didnt know what I had until I lost it.In specific,I lost him.I just cant seem to get over him.I cant.I really cant.Everything here reminds me of him.It has been 2 months or less or more.I dont know.I dont keep up with break-ups.It has been 2 months and I should be healing now but Im not.It gets worst.I hate me for saying it.I hate me for saying that 3 words."I want out".Haih.Silly me.

- All around today was a good day.Did not have a good start but it was better later in the afternoon and evening.Went to Taylor's College with Hilly.It was fun.That's my soon to be college!I hope.I try not to get too excited.But Im soo thrilled coz I'll be quitting my job real soon.I cant work anymore.I cant stand Parames.And I really cannot keep up with Mr.Ong.Not that he's a bad manager,trust me,he is the best but he's a workaholic.Go figure.

- Lunch at Pyramid's.Dave's Deli.Lagi.lol.Balik2 Dave's Deli.But the food's great innit Hilly darl?Watched the World's 5 Ice Hockey tournament.Talk about major eye candy.WOAH weih.I really thought that the Beijing team had chinese players but all of them seems to be umm..mat salleh's.lol.But hot all the same.UMM..Singapore's goalie's looked hot too but too bad coz he looked like a kid.Maybe he is a kid.All in all,Ice Hockey is addictive.I might want to go and watch the game again tomorrow.Who knows?

No comments: