Tuesday, May 31, 2005

kain batik

"Your the same guy i think about when i cry at night,but then again your the same guy that told me everything would be alright.Your the same guy that claimed to like me,but the same guy who really hurt me.Your the same guy that stays on my mind,but the same guy i want to die.Your the same guy that showed me love,but the same guy who broke my heart in two.Your the same guy i fell for,the same guy i'd kill for,and the same guy i'd die for.Your the same guy that f**king hurt me,and the same guy that caused this pain,Your the same guy that i carved into my flesh his name.Your the same guy that tore me apart,but you will always and forever be that same guy that StOle my *heart*... "

I got that from somewhere.

- So I just got back from T'ganu.T'ganu was fine tho it was pretty hot.The travelling part sucked too.The best part about being in T'ganu was I got the chance to become the ultimate village girl! I actually wore a kain batik.Not that I got it right but it was fun wearing it.My cousin's wife actually laughed at me coz I looked weird wearing a kain batik.Wait.No.She laughed at me coz I walked as if I was wearing a kimono.Ahaks.Can you blame me?Even my mom doesnt wear a kain batik let alone myself.At least I made an effort.Bought stuff for people.Bought clothes for the kids tho I know I wont be seeing Ain or Lina anytime soon coz they left for states and will only be coming back next friday.

-Food was awesome.The best part about being in T'ganu.Joshua was with me.He was in my mind always.Pathetic innit?I thought I'd be able to see him tonight.He didnt even reply the msges I left last week.Hmm.

- Joshua,if you're reading this,pls do not laugh at me.I need time to move on.I need time to heal,I think.But actually,part of me doesnt want to move on,doesnt want to get over you.I need to go to the phycotic hospital now.I'm insane.

toodles~

No comments: