Wednesday, June 01, 2005

What do we have here.

What time are you starting this?
11.50 p.m.

Name?
Delaila Abdullah.

Nicknames?
Dee.

Date of birth?
Dec 23rd,1986.

Sex?
Female.

Height?
5'5 or less.

Eye color?
Dark brown.

Where were you born?
In T'ganu.

Number of candles on your last birthday cake?
God,it has been awhile.Come to think of it,no one has ever given/bought me a cake.

Pets?
None.

Hair color?
Black with a few streaks of red.Just a few.

Piercings?
Just ears.Not a big fan of piercings.

Town you live in?
Subang Jaya.

Favorite foods?
I have none.I barely eat nowadays.

Ever been to Africa?
No.

Been toilet papering?
Nopes.

Love someone so much it made you cry?
Yes.

Been in a car accident?
Nope.*Knock wood*

Croutons or bacon bits?
Neither.

Favorite day of the week?
Doesnt matter anymore.Every day is the same to me.

Favorite resturant?
Mamaks.

Favorite flower?
Tulips.

Favorite sport to watch?
Football and gymnastics.

Favorite drink?
Plain water,vanilla coke,iced tea.

Favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla.Cliche I know.

Warner Bros. or Disney?
Both?I dont know.

Favorite fast food restuarant?
McD.

Carpet color in your bedroom?
Hmm.Blue maybe?

How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Twice.LOL.

Whom did you get your last email from?
Some jerk.I dont even know where he got my mail add.

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Bookstore.MPH or Borders.Talk about rivals.lol.Im a bookworm.I am not into clothes hunting tho Im craving for that gypsy skirt.

What do you do most often when you are bored?
I'd write or read or sleep or listen to music or get lame and cry.Or take pictures.

Most annoying thing to say to me?
Delaila cantik.Ahaks.

Bedtime?
1 am.

Favorite TV show?
I barely have time to watch tv.

Last person you went out to dinner with?:
Yuzni and Nabilla.And we werent even eating.They were buzy looking for clothes.Shopping.So,I had only bread.Works for me coz Im on a diet.

Been out of country?
Yes.

Believe in magic?
No.

Ford or Chevy?
Chevy Aveo.

What are you listening to right now?
My Chemical Romance-Helena.

Have you ever failed a grade?
Yeah.

If you have, what grade did you fail?
It'd be maths and economics.That was back in high school.

Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes.

Do you have a bf/gf?
Nope.

If so, what is their name?
N/A.

How long have you been together?
N/A.

What are you wearing right now?
Tights and a shirt.Normal stuff.

Would you have sex before marriage?
No.I maybe mean and shit but I know my limits.I'll stay firm about it.

Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?
No.Never did.

Are you a virgin?
Yes.

Do you smoke?
No.I do not waste my salary on stuff that will harm my health.

Do you drink?
Refer to the above.

Are you ghetto?
Firstly,whats ghetto?

Are you a player?
I am most certainly not.

What are your favorite colors?
Red,black and dark purple.

What is your favorite animal?
None.

Do you have any birthmarks?
No.

Have you ever gotten your ass kicked?
No.

Who do you talk to most on the phone?
Hilly kot.I dont talk on the phone often.

Have you ever been slapped?
Yes.

Do you get online a lot?
Yes.Every night in fact.

Are you shy or outgoing?
I am shy if I dont know you and I am sarcastic and sensitive once you do know me.

Do you shower?
Dont we all?

Do you hate school?
I hated high school.

Do you have a social life?
I guess not.

How easily do you trust people?
I dont even trust my parents.Go figure.

Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing?
Yes.

Would you ever sky dive?
Sure,I'd want to get rid of this fear that I have.

Do you like to dance?
I can dance but I dont dance.

Have you ever been out of state?
Yes.

Do you like to travel?
Yes.

Have you ever been expelled from school?
No.I was a good student.

Have you ever been suspended from school?
No.

Do you want to get out of your hometown?
Someday.

Are you spoiled?
No,I am not.

Are you a brat?
I can be.

Have you ever been dumped?
Have I?

Have you ever gotten high?
Whenever I have chunky and vanilla coke.

Do you like snapple?
Too sweet.

Do you drink a lot of water?
Not lately.

What toothpaste do you use?
Colgate.

Do you have a cell phone?
Yes.

Do you have a curfew?
I dont think so.But I know my limits.

Who do you look up to?
No one.

Are you a role model?
I dont think so.

Have you ever been to Six Flags or Cedar Point?
No.

What name brand do you wear the most?
I dont care about brands.

What kind of jewelry do you wear?
I dont like jewelry.

What do you want pierced?
No thanks.I dont fancy piecings.

Do you like takin pictures?
Yes.

Do you like gettin your picture taken?
Only if my hair's in place.

Do you have a tan?
No.

Do you get annoyed easily?
Actually,yes.

Have you ever started a rumor?
No.

Do you have your own phone or phone line?
Yes.

Do you have your own pool?
Nopes.

Do you prefer boxers or briefs?
Boxers.

Do you have any siblings?
Yeah.

Have you ever been played?
I hope not.

Have you ever played anyone?
No.And I dont intend to.

Do you get along with your parents?
For the time being,yes.

How do you vent your anger?
Writing.I used to cut myself but that was before.

Have you ever ran away?
No.

Have you ever been fired from a job?
Nope.

Do you even have a job?
Of course!

Do you daydream a lot?
Yeah.

Do you have a lot of ex's?
Just 2.

Do you run your mouth?
huh?

What do you want a tattoo of?
I dont want one.

What do you have a tattoo of?
None.

What does your ex bf/gf look like?
Joshua's good looking.But he doesnt think so.

What does your most recent crush look like?
I dont have a crush on anyone right now.Dont feel like having a crush on anyone.

What's her/his name?
-

Have you ever been bitched out?
Yes.

Are you rude?
I can be.And I can be super nice,if you're nice that is.

What was the last compliment you recieved?
Jega said that he'll miss my voice once Im gone to The Curve for 9 days.Was that even a compliment??

Do you like getting dirty?
No really.

Are you flexiable?
Not really.

What is your heritage?
I dunt really know...

What is your lucky number?
Dont have one coz I'm still unlucky.

What does your hair look like right now?
TieD And tidy.

Could you ever be a vegetarian?
Oh never.

Describe your looks?


If you had to completely dye your hair, what colour it would be?
I like it black.But I want more streaks.



- I used to send surveys to josh but now that we're not together,I have no one to send to.So I decided to post my survey here.thanx.

No comments: