Friday, June 24, 2005

Almost.

Today just had to be a dream come true.Everything's falling into places.Almost.Finally registered myself in Taylor's School of Hospitality and Tourism.I will prove to my mom/dad and siblings that I am not a total whackjob.I will catch that dream of mine.Someday.Hilly was with me and she was as excited as I was.She gave me the 'grand' tour.lol.

Gave my SpongeLina a tutor today.I call her SpongeLina coz she's like sponge,she absorbs everything that you say and for that I shall call her SpongeLina.I enjoyed giving her tutors.Probably coz I had the right to say ' If you dont finish your homework,you cant watch tv!'. And the strangest part was,she actually LISTENED to me.I mean,ME.We fight all the time.If I yell at her,she'd yell back.And for her to actually listened to me was utterly amazing.

Later on the evening,SpongeLina's mom(my sister),my younger sister(sarah) and I were browsing thru her test papers and Sarah came across something so funny that all 3 of us was laughing like nobody's business.It was her Bahasa Melayu's test paper.

There was a picture in her test paper and it was a bowl of fish.5 of it in fact in Im not mistaken.It asked how my fishes was in the bowl,the answer would be 'Izam ada 5 ekor ikan'.Instead of saying that,my dearest,smartest SpongeLina wrote,'Izam ade five fish'.She got the answer right but she traslated the answer in english so that made it incorrect.It was a malay test.Hilarious!

Want to go on a diet.Starvation is good.Foods are sinful.Maybe I should just get the pills...

No comments: