Thursday, June 23, 2005

Goddess.

1.YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
Pisces. And Rooster. And Willow Tree.

2. SINGLE OR TAKEN?
Single as single can be.

3. IF TAKEN, BY WHO?
Hey, I don't need to answer this cause I'm not taken.

4. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SERIOUSLY HURT BY THE PERSON YOU LOVE/D?
Possibly in the past, but it was never intentional.

5. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR REASON IF YOU TURNED SUICIDAL?
I already have my suicidal moments, although these suicidal thoughts are kept in check by the fact that I could never take my own life.

6. IS SUICIDE REALLY KILLING YOURSELF?
It is separating you from this world as we know it. It does put your cold stiff body in the ground, but this could just be in the physical sense that you're dead.

7. PREFER COUNTRY OR CLASSICAL?
I prefer classical over country.

8. PREFER CUTE/IDIOT OR SMART/UGLY?
You could never be ugly if you're smart.Your smartness will overshadow your ugliness.Now that doesnt sound right.Let me put it in a better sentence.Smart guys are always a turn on.No matter how ugly they are,they will always be around people coz people like smart people.Feh.Leave me alone.

9. ARE YOU IN A STABLE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR BF/GF/CRUSH:
I'm not in a relationship at all.

10. YOU`D EXPECT A TEXT MESSAGE USUALLY FROM:
I dont expect.I have better things to do rather than expecting a text msg.

11. HAVE A BEST FRIEND THAT IS IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
Feh.No.

12. WHAT DO YOU LIKE DOING WHEN YOU`RE DEPRESSED?
I'll be emo when Im deppressed and then I'll bug Hilyah.And she will get tired of me.Then only I will spend some quality time alone by reading,writing or listening to music.I'll get over it eventually.I dont have a pattern to follow whenever Im depressed.I'll go away itself just leave me be and I'll be ok.

13. CHEERFUL OR BORING?
I am boring to strangers for I am extremely quiet and shy around strangers.I am cheerful and sarcastic whenever Im with people that Im comfortable with.Im two extremes with no in betweens.

14. DESCRIBE A PERFECT DATE
I've never given a thought about it.I think anything will do as long as Im with a person that I really care about.We can paint a room for all that I care.

15. EVER WONDERED WHY NOBODY KNOWS WHY THE SKY IS BLUE?
Can't this be proved by science? I'm fairly certain I've seen an article somewhere before about science proving why the sky is blue, but I don't remember the reason why (no surprise that I can't remember).

16. EVER BEEN HURT BY LOVE?
Yeh, actually...

17. WILL YOU EVER MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN?
I try not to but Im only human.

18. EVER HATED ANYONE?
A few people. I don't really hate them now, so much because I've realized how truly pathetic they are.

19. DO YOU DO ANYTHING WHEN A PERSON BREAKS UP WITH YOU AFTER ONE DAY?
Actually, this hasn't happened to me.

20. GIVE ONE WORD THAT BEST DESCRIBES YOU:
Unpredictable.

21. DO YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?
Depends on the situation.

22. EVER PHYSICALLY HURT YOURSELF?
Have I?Yes.

23. EVER VERBALLY HURT YOURSELF?
Only when I'm in a depressed state of mind.

24. MOTTO IN LIFE:
I like this one on Grim Rides' site: "Thanks to those who wish us well, Those who don't can go to Hell." Well thats not exactly my motto.Actually I dont have a motto.

25. HAVE YOU EVER DOUBTED THAT SOMETIMES?
Nope, not at all. Its true.You do wish that sometimes.

26. HAVE YOU EVER HAD *EXTRA* FEELINGS ABOUT A BEST FRIEND FROM THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
I've never had a best fren from the opposite sex.I dont know what you're talking about.

27. IF YES, WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT IT?
I can't answer since I'm not sure what you're talking about.

28. IS FAME & MONEY THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE?
Well, money would be nice to have.I dont like the idea of fame.

29. DO YOU MAKE ANY MOVEMENTS OR SOUNDS WHEN YOU`RE SLEEPING?
How would I know? I'm sleeping.

30. ARE YOU DIFFICULT TO WAKE UP?
No.Difficult to get up.

31. HOW OFTEN DO YOU SLEEP?
Whenever I can.

32. ARE YOU CONTENT WITH THAT?
Of course. If I weren't, I'd not sleep whenever I can (which includes sleeping in the breakroom on breaks at work)

33. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT YOU WERE PERFECT?
Perfectly.... imperfect. If I were perfect, I'd be a goddess.

34. WHO ARE THE PEOPLE THAT YOU REALLY LOVE AND YOU WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HIM/HER?
You know who you are.

NOTE: PLEASE KEEP THE TiTLE OF THiS SURVEY '34 THiNGS ABOUT ME'
Screw you. I"ll give this bulletin/survey any bloody name I please.

No comments: