Tuesday, June 14, 2005

feh.

01. cried: Last night.

02. bought something: Pirated VCD's,mags for my sister.

04. sang: Behind this hazel eyes.

05. eaten: Dinner.Bun.

06. been kissed: Would you believe me if I say I've never been kissed?

07. felt stupid: At times.Most of the times actually but I try not to.

08. wanted to tell someone you loved them, but
didn't: Yes.But the situation's different now.It wouldnt be appropriate you know.

09. met someone new: Met? My work requires meeting people.

10. moved on: Not yet.Dont think I want to but I kinda have to.

11. talk to an ex: Not today.Not last night.2 days ago.

12. missed an ex: Every minute of the day.Sad innit? Indeed.

13. talked to someone you have a crush
on: I dont have a crush on anyone other than my ex.

14. had a serious talk: People dont have to have a serious talk with me.They just make decisions for me and expect me to follow it and whenever they feel like it,they'd take back the decisions and expects me to be ok with it as if Im a yo-yo.Yeah,that's my mom.

15. missed someone: Yes.Sometimes I hate having feelings.

16. hugged someone: My niece,Meera.She's so nice to hug.She's so petite.

17. fought with your parents: Fought? Actaully,it is more of a silent treatment kind of thing.

18. dreamed about someone you can't be with: Dreaming is not a sin.And dreaming about someone you cant be with is not a sin.Yes,that's the only way my dreams can be fulfilled.

social life*

01. best girl friend: This is a sensitive matter.
02. best boy friend: I dont have that much guy frens to be considered as my best boy fren.

03. boyfriend/girlfriend: None.

04. if no, current dating partner: Im not dating anyone.And wont be dating anyone anytime soon too.

05. hobbies: Doing surveys,writing stuff, reading books bla bla.

06. pager: Why would I want one?

07. are you attention:

08. what type of automobile do you drive: A yellow/black Kelisa.

09. what type of automobile do you wish you
drove: Doesnt matter.

10. would you rather be with friends or on a
date: Honestly,in my current situation,I'd rather be with my frens hanging out rather than going on a date and have my heart broken in 2.

11. where is the best hangout: Mamak Bistro tho it can be a bit boring if you hang there everyday.

12. have a job: Yes,I entertain fussy customers.It helps me with my temper tho my facial expression can be a bit obvious.Coz I tend to turn red with I'm pissed of.

13. do you attend church: No.I dont go to the mosque often enough,you want me to attend church?

14. do you like being around people: Around people that I love and care and I know,yes.

************************************************
01. you known the longest: My parents and siblings.

02. you argue the most with: My sisters: Kak Eleen and Sarah,Qarl,Lina,Ain and Rizal.

03. you always get along with: I dont really get along with people coz I'm a bit weird in my interest area.It kinda freaked people off.

04. the most trustworthy: Oh oh...

05. makes you laugh the most: My nieces and Qarl.

06. has been there through all the hard
times: I deal with my demons alone.

07. has the coolest parents: I wouldnt know coz parents freak me out.Hil's parents freak me out tho they're very nice.I guess the 'parents' title freak everyone out.

08. has the scariest siblings: I really dont know.

09. is the most blur: Me.Im soo unbelievably blur.At times.

10. is the smartest: I dont know.

personal*

01. who is your role model: I dont have a role model.Should I?

02. what are some of your pet peeves: Fussy customers,waiting for people,being ignored.

03. have you ever liked someone you had no
chance with: Im just human.I have the hots for Jay Chou but he doesnt even know I exists.

04. have you ever cried over the opposite
sex: Yes.


05. do you have a "type" of person you always go
after: Yes, it would appeal to me the most if the guy's not afraid of commitment,respect people and has a good manner.And oh,would be a plus if he doesnt smoke or drink.Actually, it would be best if he doesnt drink at all.

06. have you ever lied to your best
friend: I've never had a best fren.

07. ever wanted to get revenge on someone
because they hurt you: Oh yeah.Revenge is good.

08. would you rather be dumper or
dumped: I would rather have a working relationship coz if its working,there wouldnt be a dumper or dumped.

09. rather have a relationship or a "hookup": I'd like to say relationship but both ideas doesnt appeal to me.

10. want someone you don't have right now: Im just human.

11. ever liked your best guy/girl friend: Never had best guy.

12. do you want to get married: I used to want to get married.To him.Honestly,I cannot imagine me marrying anyone else but him.Sick eyh?

13. do you want kids: Feh,the same answer applies here.

14. do you believe in psychics: Actually no.But do you consider reading tarots psychic?

15. do you believe you know the person whom you
will marry at this point in time: It's over between us.No,I dont know the person whom I will marry.

17. what is your favorite part of your emotional
being: My,is there such a thing?

18. are you happy with you: Doesnt matter if I'm happy or unhappy,it aint changing rite?

19. are you happy with your life: Actually,no.

20. if you could change something in your life
right now, what would it be: My life position rite now.I'd rather be studying than working.

[ current clothes ] Feh.

[ current mood ] Angry.Not really but thats the only word that comes to mind.

[ current music ] Not listening to anything.

[ current taste ] Cadbury's marble choc.

[ current hair] Tied with a chopstick.

[current annoyance ] My mom,my sister.

[ current smell ] Air?

[ current thing i ought to be doing ] Change my clothes.

[ current desktop picture] None.

[ current favorite artist ] Jay Chou coz he's gorgeous,he can sing,he can dance,he can compose songs tho I cant understand a word he sings,he plays the piano and now he's an actor.

[ current favorite group ] My Chemical Romance for being so unique,Incubus for their incredible talent in song writing,Silverchair for their bravery to challenge the norm,HIM for writing such poetic and dark lyrics.

[ current book you're reading ] I am not reading anything at the moment.I've just finished reading some teen books for I needed some light reading.

[ current cd in cd player ] Incubus-SCIENCE.

[ current dvd/vhs in player] Telletubbies?I have no idea.

[ current color of toenails ] Purple and red.Alternate.

[ current refreshment ] Vanilla coke.Was told that it is not good for me and Ive stopped buying it but somehow it managed to get into my house without my help.

[ current worry ] My eyes.I hope this one is not as serious as the last one.I really dont want to go into the operation theather and have the doctors do the countdown till Im fully unconscious.It sucked.

No comments: