Monday, June 13, 2005

my pride and joy: happiness.

1. What is your middle name? That is undisclosed information.

2. What color underwear are you wearing now? Black ones with little silver glittery skull-and-crossbones, one on each side.

3. What are you listening to right now? Nada.

4. what are the last 2 digits in ur phone number? 24.

5. What was the last thing you ate? Bread.

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Dark purple.

7. How is the weather right now? Kind of cool, cloudy - I think it might want to rain.

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? It has been awhile.

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?Overall appearance.

10. Favorite type of Food? Doesnt matter.I barely eat.

11. Do you drink? No.

12. Do you smoke? Nope.

13. Ever get so drunk you dont remember what you did? Hell.... I'm like that already - can't remember what I did. So apparently, I don't need alcohol to help me in not remembering what I did.

14. Hair color: Black as night.

15. Eye Color: Dark brown.

16. Do you wear contacts? Nope.

17. Single? Yes, I am.

18. Favorite Month? Actually, I don't have a favorite month. Should I?

19. Favorite Fast Food? McDonalds.

20. Last Movie you Watched? At the cinema: Ghost train.At home: Ever after.I love that movie.

21. Favorite Day of the Year? I don't have a favorite day of the year either.

22. Are you too shy to ask somene out? Actually,I am not.

24. Hugs or Kisses? Neither.I dont like people touching/holding me.At least,no anymore.

25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both --- chocolate-vanilla swirl.

26. Do you want your friends to respond back? It doesn't really bother me.

27. Who is most likely to respond? Hello, I just said that it doesn't matter.

28. Who is least likely to respond? Feh... refer to previous answer.

29. What books are you reading? 'The Undomestic Goddess' by Sophie Kinsella.Boring.

30. Piercings? Just my ears.

31. Fav. Movie? Too many to list down.

32. Fav. baseball Team? I don't like baseball.

33. Fav. American Idol? I don't watch this crap that is produced for the 'entertainment' of the masses.

34. Any Pets? No.

35. AIM/MSN SN? MSN: Consequence09

36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Caramel popcorn!

37. Dogs or cats? Cats.

38. Favorite Flower? Tulips.Just tulips.

39. What do you do when you wake up in the AM? First off, if I'm awake in the A.M. - then it's because I've got work. Grab my towel and make my way to the shower.

40. Do you still talk to your best friends from intermediate school? Actually, anyone I knew in intermediate (middle) school --- they've all cut contact with me.

41. What's on your desk? The computer, my mom's address book bla bla.

42. Rock Concert or symphony? I like symphonies. Especially the Ninth. I have no preference though - but for a rock concert, it'd all depend on what group is performing.

43. Play or Opera? Opera.

44. Have you ever fired a gun? No.

45. Do you like to travel by plane? Yeah.Sure as long as the ride's not bumpy,Im all good.

46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right-handed.

48. How many pillows do you sleep with? Just 3.Cant be less or more.Just 3.

49. Are you missing someone? Doesnt matter coz the person that I miss doesnt miss me coz if he is,he'd be here.NVM.

50. Did you like this survey? Feh. It gave me something useless and annoying (and possibly entertaining) to post.

No comments: