Friday, June 17, 2005

TO: JOSHUA.

And I found out that life goes with you/Tho my days arent flattering/At least Ive stopped crying/Its not that Ive stopped loving you/Not that I've stopped caring/I do/So much in fact.

Probably because I havent seen you in awhile/And maybe just maybe/I forgot what it was like spending time with you.

I didnt mean to be so qruel and cold/It was just me/And I finally accepted that we're not meant to be/Tho it hurts so bad to say it/But I cant deny a true fact/At least not anymore.

My heart is still bleeding/I used to think that it will never heal/But today/Somehow,someday/I know it will.

To forget you/I will not/For you've made me feel so precious and loved/When I thought I was incapable in loving anyone anymore.

You've changed me/In a way that you couldnt have thought you did/And for that/Thank you.

Thou shall not fret/For this is not goodbye/We'll meet again/But this time/Without pain/We'll be good friends/Until the end.

And if its in the stars/I believe/We'll be together again/One day.

Delaila(with a lil help from hilly)

No comments: