Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Prim and Proper.

Work has been hellish.Its like the more I work the more work I have.It piled up.Like it aint going to finish.To add it all up,Mr Ong is pms-ing.

Yesterday was aweful.I had an argument with a fucked up chinese customer.She was insulting me.She said that I was slow and shit.I WAS talking to another customer.And she kept saying that we,Malaysians are not observant and slow and that Singapore doesnt have this kind of problems.I was in a pissy mood before she came coz Vijay made me do something when I was really busy and I kinda missed my lunch because of it.And so I said 'If Singapore's too damn good and you're too damn good for Malaysia,why the hell are you here?' Of course,she filed a complaint.Not that I care since Ive tendered my resignation letter and will be leaving in 2 weeks or so.So that complaint letter did not get to me.Fuck off stupid singaporeans.

The phrase 'Time Will Heal',I dont know whether to agree or disagree with that phrase.Maybe it'll take years.Maybe I'm not over him.Maybe I havent stopped crying.Maybe just maybe I want to say 'mahal kita' in hoping someone would say 'mahal din kita' back.Maybe I just missed hearing my one and my only say 'mahal kita'.Maybe I just missed being in love and able to share that feeling with another person rather than keeping it to myself.

Maybe I just missed seeing his name popped out whenever he comes online.Maybe I just missed getting text msges from him.Maybe I just missed talking to him...

At some point last week,I thought I was over him.But the thought of him being with someone else.Said the same things he used say to me,I really couldnt handled it.I was so used to calling him mine.It has been almost 3 months or more.I hate the feeling Im feeling now.Its more like confused and I have to say that Im in deep denial.

I bought new pair of sunglasses.Oh my.Im a sunglasses freak arent I?Oh well.I want a long pearl necklace.I have to buy new clothes for I have to look presentable in college.Hospitality is not a course where you can just where anything.I cant wear denim or jeans.It has to be nice.Prim and proper and everything that Im not used to.So excited!

My new chapter is life is yet to start...Soon i hope.

No comments: