Thursday, June 09, 2005

Im still me.Im still here.Why?

5 down,6 more days to go..God,Im drained.Ive been working from saturday and will only be getting my off day on thursday.Next thursday.

I dont want people to see me work anymore.Its embarassing.They'd see me and judge me.I dont want them to go anywhere near MPH.But I just dont have the power.

I am SO dumb.I did so much for people.They never did noticed it let alone appreciate it.To them,I am someone that you should not pay much attention coz Im shit.

Where are my frens when I need them the most?Oh right,they have something thats called,hmm..'LIFE'.And I dont.

Why cant I have a normal,simple life.A life where I have a best fren,great parents and frens and STUDYING?But then again,there's no such thing as a normal life.There's no such thing as 'friendship last forever'.There's no such thing as 'MARRIAGE'.No,coz Ive never seen it.

I can see my dreams fading away as the clouds.I can see it very vaguely.

I'm sorry.Im just so down and there's no one to cheer me up or someone to talk to that WOULDNT shut me up.Its just that,I can see it in their eyes.The way they look at me when they see me work.As if I should not live.Is it so bad to work in a bookstore?Im not doing anything bad.

And I just hate the fact that I did so much for people and they took me for granted coz they knew that I will always be here no matter what.And I know I will always be here.

Im just hurting.It hurts so bad.bye.

No comments: