Monday, June 20, 2005

pfft.

FIRSTS
First school: Probably SRK Subang Jaya.
First pet: Ive never had a cat.I wonder why?
First piercing/tattoo: Piercing: my ears when I was 11 years old I think.
First kiss: Pfft.Ive never been kissed.Still waiting for the right person.
First enemy: I'm not sure, and I'm betting I've got more enemies than I think.
First big trip: Probably London and ended up staying there for awhile.
First concert: I don't remember, some local one.
First best friend: Her name is Leong Ai Jin.I lost contact with her when she moved to Seafield.
First car: My bee.Kelisa.Black and yellow.
First date: A movie.
First break-up: 3 months ago.I consider it as my first real relationship.
First screen name: Bloody hell, you're asking me to remember something from about 3 years ago!
First self purchased album: Damn. You know, I just don't remember.

LASTS:
Last car ride: Today when I came home from work.
Last library book checked out: Uglies.
Last beverage drank: Just plain water.
Last food consumed: Snacks.
Last phone call: 2 hours ago,I called Hilly.
Last CD played: My Chemical Romance.
Last soda drank: 2 weeks ago.I dont drink sodas anymore.
Last ice cream eaten: Oh my,it has been a while.
Last jewelry worn: My watch.

DO YOU/HAVE YOU:
Been in love: Indeed.
Drank: No. I think its a stupid thing to do, and I have better ways to spend my time and money.
Smoked: Please refer to previous answer.
Kissed the same sex: No.
Play an instrument: Oh yes.
Believe there is life on other planets: Hey, there is nothing to prove that there isn't.
Have Gay or Lesbian friends: No.
Believe in miracles: It's a miracle I'm still here.
Believe in astrology: Not really, because it's always all wrong for me.
Have a best friend or best friends: Just close frens.
Wish on stars: No,never did never will.
Have any bad habits: I procrastinate.Alot.
Been to a foreign country: Yeah.
Been in a car accident: Not that I can recall.
Do you believe in love: Yes, and I also think that most people never find true love.... not with the way everyone fucks around with others even if they're married or in a serious relationship. People are damned stupid.... no wonder I'm fairly antisocial...
Do you believe in forgiveness: For the most part.... sometimes.
Care about anybody special right now?: As in a significant other? I don't have a significant other.

FUTURE:
Where do you want to go to college: I'll be in Taylor's school of hospitality soon.

CURRENT:
Current mood: Worried and confused.
Current music: Not listening to anything.
Current taste: As in, food taste? Nothing, really.
Current clothes: A black shirt with boxers.
What color socks are you wearing: Why would I wear socks?I live in MALAYSIA. Its hot all year.
What Color underwear are you wearing: Black one with purple polka dots.
What's under your bed?: Dust.
What time did you wake up today: 8 am.

No comments: