Sunday, June 12, 2005

Liebe ist Selbstmord.

All About Me

Body: × • U S U A L • × •

Name: Delaila.
Single or Taken: Single.
Sex: Female.
Birthday: The 23rd day of the last month December in the year 1986.
sign: Capricorn. Chinese zodiac: Tiger.
Siblings: Four sisters,one brother.

• × • R E L A T I O N S H I P S • × •

You have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Oh my, your memory is shorter than mine is. You already asked this, did you forget already?
How many exes do you have?: Doesnt matter.It is not something that I'm proud of.

• × • F A S H I O N | S T U F F • × •

Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes: Sommerset bay.
Favorite brand?: I don't really have a favorite brand.
What do you wear most the time?: I wear whatever the shit i feel like wearing.For gods sake..

• × • S P E C I F I C S • × •

Do you do drugs?: I don't need them, I'm already fucked up enough in the head...
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Pantene.
What are you listening to right now: Moonlight Sonata.
Who is the last person that called you?: That called me?? Are you kidding? No one calls me.
Where do you want to get married?: And who said I want to get married to begin with? I don't.
What would you change about yourself?: I dunno. It might be nice to be and inch or two taller.

• × • F A V O R I T E S • × •

Foods: Oh dear, this is quite a list that I really don't feel like typing right now.
Girl Name: -
Boy Name: -
Subjects in school: As much as I hated highschool,I did have a few subjects that I enjoyed.Literature in English and History.But I sucked at both.

• × • H A V E | Y O U | E V E R • × •

Given anyone a bath?: Yes,my nieces and nephews.
Skinny dipped?: Nope.
Cried when someone died?: No.I cry for a whole different reason.
Lied: I doubt there is anyone in history that hasn't told even a tiny lie. I've lied, but I try not to.
Fallen for your best friend?: I've never had a best fren to begin with.
Done something you regret?: Never.

• × • C U R R E N T • × •

Clothes: Black tshirt that says "her lips blood red, her hair like night, her skin like snow, her name..." on the back, and on the front says "snow white";
Annoyance: Everything.Everything.
smell: The perfume I'm wearing --- Pure Poison.
DVD in player: There isn't a DVD in the DVD Player right now.

• × • L A S T | P E R S O N • × •

Hugged: Meera.
You IMed: Well, no one tonight so far. And I don't remember who I IMed last when I was online last night either.
You yelled at: My customer.Yeah.I fought with a bitchy customer.

• × • A R E | Y O U • × •

Understanding: I try to be.
Open minded: Most definitely.
Insecure: Sometimes. I'm insecure with my looks, really. I don't consider myself to be anything above average.
Random: Oh my, I really don't know.
Moody: I can be incredibly moody.
Healthy: All I can say is that I try.
Shy: It depends.
Difficult: I've been told that I am.
Obsessed: With what? I'm obsessed with The Nightmare Before Christmas and blogging.
Sad:I am not sad.I cant feel.
Happy: I'm not happy right now either. I'm content.
Hyper: Rarely. And I'm not hyper right now.

• × • W H O | D O | Y O U | W A N N A • × •

Kill?: Killing is over with too quickly. Better to torture.
Slap?: Only a few people.
Get really wasted with?: I don't want to get wasted to begin with. I despise having lack of total control over myself and my actions.
Have sex with: Sex does not interest me.
All you need is: yourself.
Love is: Suicide. .... Liebe ist Selbstmord.
I dream about: really, really weird stuff. My dreams make no sense.

• × • W H O • × •

Makes you smile: All those that take the time to talk to me. Those who won't give me a chance, or those who have stopped talking to me can fuck off, die and go to Hell.
Makes you laugh: Refer to previous answer.
Makes you cry: People that I love.
Gives you a funny feeling when you see him or her: There's no him and no her.Im alone.And always will be.

• × • D O | Y O U | E V E R • × •

Sit on the internet all night waiting for that special someone to get on?: Yeah.Maybe he's not my special someone afterall.
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Hell no.
Wish you were younger: Not at all.

• × • Y O U R | T H O U G H T S • × •

I am: a big car, and I'm a strip bar... You call it fake, I call it 'good as it gets'...
I want: to vent.
I have: a disease called Mortality.
I wish: I could work nonstop coz thats the only time when my minds at peace.
I hear: Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.
I hate: Chinese customers.Specifically chinese womens.They's so fussy.Fuck off.
I fear: that being around masses of idiots for too long may cause their stupidity to influence me.
I wonder: how many people will actually read this thing to the end so that they see this sentence.

No comments: