Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I want to hurt parames!

-Parames has got to stop interfering with my books.Period.I know she has this thing with my books.She wants them.She likes them.She once asked me to switch departments but I said no coz Mr Ong gave me my departments.Sure,its alot of hardwork but its mine so Im responsible for it.She should really take her hands off my books.She's being a real bitch now and she sure doesnt know who she's messing with.Me.A bonafide rarity.lol.She wants a bitch and she'll have a bitch.She'll tell Jega all about it and see if he'll issue me a warning letter.Maybe I'll report to Mr Ong.Coz he sure doesnt have the right to issue me the letter.I'll make her life in MPH a living hell for a month and a half.Coz Im quitting soon.

- I am missing Hydir.No doubt.He's like a brother to me.Can you believe that the company fired him without a concrite proof?WTF?For all they might know,he could be innocent.Its going to be hard working without Hydir.He was always abled to make me smile when I was down.And he still hasnt called me.Hmm.Guess he's busy with his gf.lol.Whateverla.Malas nak pikir bende remeh temeh nie.

- I want Hilly to design more henna on my hand.Maybe Brandon Boyd's tibetan tattoo?lol.And I want to highlight my hair again.

- My life hasnt been great.It has been awful but I think Im coping with it.I try to be stronger.I try.Family matters is getting worse but Im dealing with it.Im excited now that my mom said that she'll pay for college.But who knows what may happen in the future?I want to study and I will soon right?I hope so.

- Joshua wise.I havent been seing him lately.He mustve been busy with his job and life.Its nice to see him once in a while.I want to know what's new in his life.I want us to be good frens!best of frens!

No comments: