Sunday, July 31, 2005

Anew.

Dear Blog,
Orientation Dinner sucked.
Shouldnt hav gone to that stupid dinner.
I looked stupid and felt stupid.
It was more of a club dinner thing.
It was not even dinner for gods sake!
They played the worst kind of music.
Hippidy Hoppedy and R&B.
No good music.
I was suffering mentally there.

I am suffering in college too.
I thought college would be awesome and
life changing.
But it's not.
It's just like high school except
better looking lecturers and
no uniforms.

People in college are shallow!
I'm thinking about seeing Ms.Sharon.
She's a counseller in college.

Vijay,my once-upon-a-time exec did palmistry
before and said that my life will always be
the same.
No ups and no downs.
Im starting to believe him.
It has no ups.
Just constant downs.
I should be grateful with what I have,
but Im not.
I should be happy,
but Im not.
Im in college,
and i'll do what Im supposed to
do.
I'll work hard.
To start anew.

Im still struggling.
I have to get over Joshua.
I am not even close.
If only I dont have that stupid policy.
If only I dont believe that stupid policy.
But sadly so.

Im going to bed now.
Going to listen to some kick-ass music.

OOOHH.. Brandon Boyd and Incubus was on tv today.
He was MIGHTY FINE!
He's so hot,I'm burning!!

No comments: