Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Self-ish.

I didnt see Arthur today.
Oh well.
Think I have another crush on
another guy.
Wah.So many crushes ha Delaila nowadays.
What can I say,Im just a girl with normal hormones.
Today,my fren Lina,made me laugh the whole day.
Laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes.
As you know,I work in bookstore.
And the books are divided into seperate departments.
Cooking book would be under cookery.
Black & Decker books would be under Home Improvement.
Finance would be under finance.
Da Vinci Code would be under General Fiction.
You get the picture.
And there was this customer.
He was looking for a book called
'Power of Positive Thinking' or something.
A self help book would be under self help.
So Lina directed the guy to self help.
But instead of saying self help,
she said 'self-ish'.
She didnt even realize what she said.
Waakakkakaka.
Like I said,I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.
Cant believe Im going to say this,
I kinda miss my sister.
Our house seems so empty and quiet.
Hope she's doing ok.
She'll survive it.
Gonna have to struggle a bit tho.
I bought the pills.
I ate it this evening.
And it has not given me any affects yet.
Soon I hope.
Afterall that has happened to me today,
I still miss Josh.
Why is it so hard to forget him?
What is it about him that's driving me insane?
Urghh.
* 3 more working days for me.That would mean another 5 days!*

No comments: