Friday, July 01, 2005

Up yours.

Have you ever experieced rage?
Have you ever been so amazingly angry that you started to wish that person to just drop dead?
I did today.
I wish my dad would just die and leave me in peace.
I wonder what I did to actually deserve this.
But yeah,just drop dead dad.
Im 18 not 10.


Ok,let me tell you the story.
I went out today wit Biella,Yuz and Mint.Left at 11.
We hanged and shit.
I was not planning to get home late or anything.
Not that I am into night outing,
but my dad just had to ask my sister to call me,
and asked to come home.
It was 5 pm.
5 fucking pm.
Im not a kid.
I was upset that I just didnt know what to say.
I cursed all the way thru the drive.
I hate him.
He's being paranoid.
Just coz he lies all the time,
and he thinks I'd do the same thing.
I have news,dad,
Im not you.
And I didnt like one fucking bit what he said to me
when I got home.
And now he's suffering a back pain.
Serves you right.
Drop dead dad.
You are making my life along with my moms,
a total nightmare.

I dont give a shit about Josh anymore.
Actually,thats a lie.
He's the only person that would cheer me up now.
But he's not available nowadays.
He's busy with his life.
Maybe I just miss him.
Thats ok right??

Oh,I hate you dad.
Ive always hated you.
You were never there when I needed you.
You dont even know me.
You never cared.
And I think it's a little too late to play dad now,
dont you think?
You've said so too many hurtful things to me,
but its ok,
I forgive you,
I dont forget tho.

I hate you for hurting mom,
The most precious person to me,
I hate you for everything that
has been said,
has been done,
Its a shame that the blood thats running in
my vein are yours,dad.

Readers,you may think this is a bit too harsh.
Doesnt matter.
You dont know my dad.
Never will.
He's the reason why I dont want to get married.
Afraid that I'll end up with a person with his
qualities.
I am here now to study and give my mom the life
she never had,
the life that she deserves,
I promise mom.
We dont need a guy in our life right mom?
We'd do fine.

No comments: