Thursday, July 07, 2005

A compilation.

PRAYER

I wish I may,
I wish I might,
Have my life
Taken tonight,
Quick and painless,
So I'm baneless,
Giving me peace,
From this disease.

I want and end,
I cant pretend,
I enjoy living,
or even being.
To much fright,
To much fight.
I cant shout,
I'm fading out.

I wish I may,
I wish I might,
Have my life,
Taken tonight.
So I can relax,
By the axe,
Beheading me,
Freeing me.

HEAVEN AND HELL

Outside looking in,
Standing in the rain,
Watching you live life,
Glimpsing heaven,
Living in hell,
No room for me,
In your life,
Too many games,
Too many jobs,
Too little time,
For you and me,
As I watch you,
Sleeping peacefully,
Through your window,
I pray to heaven,
And curse this hell,
I'm forced to live in,
Living life apart,
Away from you,
Fighting for every minute
I get with you,
I stand in this rain,
crying and praying,
for things to get better,
I'm tired of being on the outside,
looking into you,
working so hard,
gaining nothing,
our accomplistments,
ruined by childish
immature head games.

RING

Ring Ring
Answer the phone.
Ring Ring
I know you're home.
Ring Ring
Answer the phone.
Ring Ring
I know you're home.

if you hate me,tell me
if you care,show me
stop avoiding me
ignoring me
torturing me
teasing me
proving to me
there's no room for me.

a word of the wise
i know im being replaced
you've no more time to waste on me
especially when i need it in haste.

your actions say how much you hate me
cant tolerate me
love to mistreat me
hurt me
abuse me
neglect me.

i still show loyalty
but you only accept penny's.

stop pushing me to the side
killing me inside
killing me in stride.

*Thank you Josh.You've inspired me.

No comments: